Love Island SA lambasted after premiere (no prizes for guessing why)

JohnStarr

Expert Member
The only thing worse than this series is this pathetic thread.
Yet the irony of your statement is that you're here posting comments. Best you remove them all to remove every trace you ever had you were here...

Reactions: Ykv

Bewlen

Expert Member
I have so many questions! Are whiteys allowed to like other whiteys or would there need to be a minimum of two liked with one being a PoC and having 51% of their time? Would the whiteys have all their luggage expropriated without compensation if they get voted out?

wbot

Expert Member
I guess the show will now be rigged so that none of the whities can win?

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Yet the irony of your statement is that you're here posting comments. Best you remove them all to remove every trace you ever had you were here...
Would that this keyboard were a time keyboard my friend.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
Some people just have too much time on their hands to worry about this kuk.

Always looking for an excuse to get upset about something so trivial.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
By the gods they have altered the depth of the universe itself in order to plumb more self-pity!
The self pity came from those that lodged the original complaint that there are too many Whiteys in the show...

SoldierMan

Executive Member
They had this crap on at 8pm on a Sunday, that is movie time! Put this crap on after the movie dang it!
As for the rest it's the usual offended by white black crowd having their say.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I have to ask, who are M-Net's social demographic target market? The last time I committed time to watch reality TV was with Survivor season 1.

I see the votes are public cast, why then the outrage when you can vote them out?

It is an odd world where everything now in existence must be diverse where it is the court in public who decides what is right and what is wrong. Then it must be instituted, any product must be demographically represented because that is what the people want, right?

dj2381

Expert Member
Psssssst, hey guys/girls(the offended ones) these "reality" shows are all scripted, you're all being taken for a po@s. :ROFL:

abzob

Honorary Master
Wanted to watch it tonight but it’s not on catch-up yet.