Low Cars / Modded car thread.

WorldWarII

years of R&D by professional seasoned engineers, and these fools think they can make a car better haha. Honestly, the world is a sad place
not really that cut and dry. The polo looks kak, agree there, but a production car is by absolutely no way or fashion the best version of itself. They are mass produced and any expense that can be saved, IS. THey are not built to be good . they are built to meet the standards that are laid out for them. There are countless improvements to be made to any car as far as drivability , safety and performance go. dropping it on the floor and compromising roll and cornering is just retarded though. Build bottom up or not at all.

ubercal

Expert Member
i think someone at one stage asked to see pics of my 08 Mazda 3 Mps.
this was before i had the custom bonnet fitted and cant find any pics of it.. but its the exact same bonnet from the Speed and sound mazda 3 mps (black with chrome rims)
some decent sized pipes u got ...100mm :giggle: ?

nazmo

My first car, I got a 40mm drop, then proceeded to use a 500ml Fanta bottle to roll my arches. that was 15 yrs ago on a conquest. Still looked better than most of these stance cars :ROFL::popcorn::rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFL:

Tickled_Tortise

Does anyone like the look of that polo?

I think it looks terrible.
It's got air suspension, you can make it any hight you happy with.

@ubercal If you don't like polo's you can look away, chances are you will be looking at another polo, there are just that many of them around, I guess the majority of the country like ugly cars.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
It's got air suspension, you can make it any hight you happy with.

@ubercal If you don't like polo's you can look away, chances are you will be looking at another polo, there are just that many of them around, I guess the majority of the country like ugly cars.
My question was who likes the look, I know how air suspension works.