Luno Support and Queries Thread

phly

Expert Member
Yo @Lunomoney - when do you think you guys will be able to integrate a last used bitcoin wallet feature so that one can easily send or do another transaction to the same address as before. As of now on mobile there is no option than to have contacts and on the web version there is a transaction history but those are extra steps to go back copy and come page to the send page to send through. Surely a more easier way can be devised for the purpose of sending crypto to frequently sent addresses.

Lunomoney

Luno Representative
Thanks for sharing this feedback.

This does sound like a very useful feature and your feedback has been shared directly with our product team.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to comment further at this moment. As with any feature there are always some moving parts and other considerations before we can implement a change. However, your request has been shared with the involved team.

If there's anything else we can improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Last edited:

phly

Expert Member
Thanks for sharing this feedback.

This does sound like a very useful feature and your feedback has been shared directly with our product team.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to comment further at this moment. As with any feature there always some moving parts and other considerations before we can implement a change. However, your request has been shared with the involved team.

If there's anything else we can improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Awesome - thanks for the prompt reply and will await for positive update in future. And yea I will surely give you guys a shout with any ideas. In the interim thanks for the platform and all the best with the work you are doing on-boarding local ordinary citizens into crypto.

Wet'nWild

Dear Luno,

I am trying to update my email address on the profile. However, I receive an error that you can not update your email within 7 days from a new device, which I assume means IP address because I have been using my "device" i.e. PC for years. The problem is that my IP address is dynamic so every day I log in, I am on a new "device" according to the Luno dashboard. Unfortunately I no longer have access to my old email address, hence I can not send a support ticket regarding my account. Also, you do not have a telephone for support.

Can you see what dilemma I have here?

Lunomoney

Luno Representative
Dear Luno,

I am trying to update my email address on the profile. However, I receive an error that you can not update your email within 7 days from a new device, which I assume means IP address because I have been using my "device" i.e. PC for years. The problem is that my IP address is dynamic so every day I log in, I am on a new "device" according to the Luno dashboard. Unfortunately I no longer have access to my old email address, hence I can not send a support ticket regarding my account. Also, you do not have a telephone for support.

Can you see what dilemma I have here?

We'd be happy to help!

In order to assist further, we will need you to contact us using the email address you would like to have attached to your account:

https://www.luno.com/help/tickets/new

Please explain that you have lost access to your original email address and one of our agents will be in contact. You can share your ticket number with us here, once you've submitted the ticket.

ichocolate

Hello, please help me remember, where is the "two-factor authentication (2FA) recovery code " sent to or how do you get this code, i dont remember this and i dont know what to search for in my e-mail.
Please can somebody assist me here.

saor

Honorary Master
Hello, please help me remember, where is the "two-factor authentication (2FA) recovery code " sent to or how do you get this code, i dont remember this and i dont know what to search for in my e-mail.
The recovery code is displayed when you first set up 2FA. If you didn't write it down then, you probably don't have it. You'll need to contact luno to get your account unlocked / 2FA reset.

ichocolate

Do you have an example of what it looks like please?
I would like to search for something similar...
I am just not sure what to search for, if there is eomthing which ssi comonly used around or in the key i can try search for that.
For the love of me i can not find anything yet its a pain.

Last edited:

IOPS

Do you have an example of what it looks like please?
I would like to search for something similar...
I am just not sure what to search for, if there is eomthing which ssi comonly used around or in the key i can try search for that.
For the love of me i can not find anything yet its a pain.

Your recovery code is only displayed once when setting up 2FA. If you didn't save it, it's gone and you'll need to contact their support team.

The code itself is just a string of letters and numbers.

jman

Expert Member
@Lunomoney my father is trying to get his funds from Luno to his bank account and there's just been nothing. He says he's been calling every day and the payment date on the website just keeps getting pushed out by 2 days. What's going on here? Do you guys have a liquidity problem or something

zunaidp

Not sure if I want to deal with LUNO anymore. There's no contact number of email address on their website. I have logged "tickets" on their side for queries over the last few months with not a single Luno person making contact with me at all. I'm starting to doubt this organization because of their pathetic customer service.
(Zunaid Patel 0832121816 / 0113509681)

Lunomoney

Luno Representative

It would have been issued when you first downloaded your authenticator. If you no longer have them you can still reset your authenticator by following these instructions:

https://www.luno.com/help/articles/1000185304-i-cant-access-my-authentication-app-what-can-i-do

Lunomoney

Luno Representative
@Lunomoney my father is trying to get his funds from Luno to his bank account and there's just been nothing. He says he's been calling every day and the payment date on the website just keeps getting pushed out by 2 days. What's going on here? Do you guys have a liquidity problem or something

Please remember when you use Luno to trade Bitcoin or Ethereum, you're not buying or selling the amounts from Luno but from other customer's using our platform. Essentially the liquidity is provided from customers using our exchange.

That being said we'll need to take a closer look in order to help your father. If he has submitted a ticket, please share the ticket number here and we'll take a closer look.

Lunomoney

Luno Representative
Not sure if I want to deal with LUNO anymore. There's no contact number of email address on their website. I have logged "tickets" on their side for queries over the last few months with not a single Luno person making contact with me at all. I'm starting to doubt this organization because of their pathetic customer service.
(Zunaid Patel 0832121816 / 0113509681)

We're sorry to hear so.

However, this sounds very unusual as we have a dedicated and growing support team. Please share your ticket number here and we'll take a closer look.