M-Net defends their bachelor choice amidst Twitter outcry

R13...

Honorary Master
Are the resulting relationships from these bachelors anything other than just for show & money or even a chance at lucrative celebrity status?

access

Executive Member
Wait, he's a Rugby player, and so many Rugby players of colour prefer white women. I suspect it's actually more representative than black twitter thinks :D
lol thats funny. i was reading something about kolisi and his wife yesterday or the day before, apparently his wive has a hard time with the skanks chasing after him haha

Pitbull

Verboten
Are the resulting relationships from these bachelors anything other than just for show & money or even a chance at lucrative celebrity status?
'
I highly doubt it, and agree with you.

People actually think they go there to find a wife and marry? They want to win and get famous. I don't recall any of these winners ever getting married or even in a relationship after? I might be wrong.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Perhaps of he was Coloured or Indian?

Personally I would have liked it if the dude was a Black guy and some of the women were proper Afrikaans, accent and all, trying to woo his affection. Oh boy that would have caused a stir.
Sheeesh and how... he probably prays every night for a race change...

Pitbull

Verboten
lol thats funny. i was reading something about kolisi and his wife yesterday or the day before, apparently his wive has a hard time with the skanks chasing after him haha
Just off the top of my head:

Ashwin Willemse
Siya Kolisi
Brian Habana
Elton Jantjies

There are a lot of them :D

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
How would a single person represent the demographics of the country?
Maybe if a man was born of coloured and Indian parents, but given up for adoption and raised by a black father and white mother.

Then he would truly be "representative".

Wait does he need to be 70% black?

access

Executive Member
so why not make The Bachelorette show and put a black female there, that looks a bit indian or coloured(not sure), but talks with a south african english accent

Pitbull

Verboten
so why not make The Bachelorette show and put a black female there, that looks a bit indian or coloured(not sure), but talks with a south african english accent
Se moer, she need to at least speak Afrikaans to be all inclusive. Afrikaans with an English accent :giggle:

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Well apart from the fact that the dude is white; we still need outrage from our local feminazi's on how this show degrades women etc.

access

Executive Member
Well apart from the fact that the dude is white; we still need outrage from our local feminazi's on how this show degrades women etc.
seen some parts of a male and female version on russian tv. the guys were bigger bitches than the chicks.