M-Net defends their bachelor choice amidst Twitter outcry

ponder

Honorary Master
What's the demographic makeup of their SA subscriber base that will be watching this crap?

garp

Executive Member
This show is such a bad idea in our childish political environment. Can you imagine what will happen when/if it comes down to a final between a black and a white potential "fiance" and he goes with the white? The EFF will be burning down the studio.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
This show is such a bad idea in our childish political environment. Can you imagine what will happen when/if it comes down to a final between a black and a white potential "fiance" and he goes with the white? The EFF will be burning down the studio.
It's an MNET / DSTV / Multichoice studio though, won't be missed.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Perhaps of he was Coloured or Indian?

Personally I would have liked it if the dude was a Black guy and some of the women were proper Afrikaans, accent and all, trying to woo his affection. Oh boy that would have caused a stir.
That would definitely be cringe worthy and some good entertainment. Who watches this nonsense anyway.

Techne

Honorary Master
Well, if MNET runs an add to tell SJW twatteratti to f off I might just reconsider that subscription.

Milano

Honorary Master
He looks light brown to me. Problem solved. Michael Jackson was lighter and MJ would have qualified for AA.