M-Net defends their bachelor choice amidst Twitter outcry

diesel

Expert Member
Lol only in SA , just let them do a black version and put it on one of the africa channels

ponder

Honorary Master
What's the demographic makeup of their SA subscriber base that will be watching this crap?

garp

Executive Member
This show is such a bad idea in our childish political environment. Can you imagine what will happen when/if it comes down to a final between a black and a white potential "fiance" and he goes with the white? The EFF will be burning down the studio.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
This show is such a bad idea in our childish political environment. Can you imagine what will happen when/if it comes down to a final between a black and a white potential "fiance" and he goes with the white? The EFF will be burning down the studio.
It's an MNET / DSTV / Multichoice studio though, won't be missed.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Perhaps of he was Coloured or Indian?

Personally I would have liked it if the dude was a Black guy and some of the women were proper Afrikaans, accent and all, trying to woo his affection. Oh boy that would have caused a stir.
That would definitely be cringe worthy and some good entertainment. Who watches this nonsense anyway.

Techne

Honorary Master
Well, if MNET runs an add to tell SJW twatteratti to f off I might just reconsider that subscription.

Milano

Honorary Master
He looks light brown to me. Problem solved. Michael Jackson was lighter and MJ would have qualified for AA.

Knyro

Honorary Master
Are the resulting relationships from these bachelors anything other than just for show & money or even a chance at lucrative celebrity status?
Who cares, it's a show for washed up has-beens, D-listers and wannabe gold-diggers.

Mila

Honorary Master
Does make me wonder though... whats wrong with him? some kind of an ahole is he that he's still single?
Narcissism
Its all about being on tv
Or a huge paycheck
Small wormie?

Or all the above