• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

M-Net defends their bachelor choice amidst Twitter outcry

Swa

Honorary Master
Nah, whites/Europeans will ''disappear'' first. The future in the western world is mixed race.

*Am I allowed to say mixed race these days?
Nah you are assuming it will result in mixed raced being preferred. Have you seen a real black person? I can tell you there's no hint of brown. Ask yourself why it's so rare. The human species throughout history has become lighter not darker.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Nah you are assuming it will result in mixed raced being preferred. Have you seen a real black person? I can tell you there's no hint of brown. Ask yourself why it's so rare. The human species throughout history has become lighter not darker.
What is real black person? Afaik, black is racial classification and not necessarily colour of skin.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
One "side" can't get lighter while the other "side" doesn't darken.

Ask yourself why Spaniards are dark by European standards? Centuries of Muslim occupation and before them the ethnically diverse Carthiginians influenced the area.

Keep in mind just north of Spain were the very pale Gallic and Germanic people.

Edit: Near-eastern barbarian tribes such as the Goths and Vandals also settled Spain well before the Muslim conquests. They too had come in to contact with middle eastern and Turkic people.

Swa

Honorary Master
What is real black person? Afaik, black is racial classification and not necessarily colour of skin.
Yes it is if you want to classify according to race.

One "side" can't get lighter while the other "side" doesn't darken.

Ask yourself why Spaniards are dark by European standards? Centuries of Muslim occupation and before them the ethnically diverse Carthiginians influenced the area.

Keep in mind just north of Spain were the very pale Gallic and Germanic people.

Edit: Near-eastern barbarian tribes such as the Goths and Vandals also settled Spain well before the Muslim conquests. They too had come in to contact with middle eastern and Turkic people.
Of course it can. Ask yourself where Europeans come from. According to what scientists tell us everyone used to be black. Seems black people don't keep to their own standards. :whistling:

ponder

Honorary Master
I dunno what a real black person is but consider that the first humans were black, that changed over time with genetics & environment. People migrating to present day europe also mixed with neanderthals. Most people outside of africa changed in appearance over time even though their ancestors came from africa. Yeah it took a long time, thousands of years, but it happened.

The australians even had a eugenics program to breed the 'black' out of local people yonks ago by mixing them with whites.

Swa

Honorary Master

ekske1

I dunno what a real black person is but consider that the first humans were black, that changed over time with genetics & environment. People migrating to present day europe also mixed with neanderthals. Most people outside of africa changed in appearance over time even though their ancestors came from africa. Yeah it took a long time, thousands of years, but it happened.

The australians even had a eugenics program to breed the 'black' out of local people yonks ago by mixing them with whites.
But the lizards made adam and even white...

ForceFate

Honorary Master

I just wanted to know what "real black person" is.

Sollie

Expert Member
Se moer, she need to at least speak Afrikaans to be all inclusive. Afrikaans with an English accent :giggle:
So we need to teach her Afrikaans.
Screenshot_150.jpg

Everybody happy? (apart from Femi in the pic, which I left for a titter)

Tbh, a very beautiful woman.

Some of the other discussions here reminds me of the Triune Brain Theory on the reptilian part of our brain:
  • Can you eat it?
  • Can it eat you?
  • Can you mate with it?