M-Net defends their bachelor choice amidst Twitter outcry

Cr419

Executive Member
Depends on what you see as general. Nobody would have such "proof", that's not how it works. The data shows a trend. From that we can draw conclusions. It's not flat-earth thinking like someone here said.

Here's something interesting for you to read: https://www.inverse.com/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism
Ok, I see tinder now represents the whole SA. Got it. I think one of the previous posters summed you up perfectly, so I'll rather not add more.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Yes it is if you want to classify according to race.

Of course it can. Ask yourself where Europeans come from. According to what scientists tell us everyone used to be black. Seems black people don't keep to their own standards. :whistling:
Well, ''Out of Africa'' isn't the only theory. There is also the theory that modern humans first appeared in the Central Asian Steppes/Middle East or it is a case of both.

If subscribing to ''out of Central Asia/Middle East'' read up on what the Alans and Hephthalites (''white Huns'') looked like. The Alans found their way in to Spain, along with the Vandals (tall blondes from Scandinavia) and Goths (Germanic and Slavic folk).

The first modern humans in Spain migrated out of Central Asia during the Ice Age.

Think about the difference in climate between sub-Saharan Africa and the Steppes. More importantly, how much colder the Steppes can get and how this affects evolution. If you have humans evolving simultaneously in both areas they are going to look very different.

Last edited:

Swa

Honorary Master
Ok, I see tinder now represents the whole SA. Got it. I think one of the previous posters summed you up perfectly, so I'll rather not add more.
So you ask for something, get it, then go South Africa is special. Ok got it.