Mafia 151: For it is easier to shout 'Stop', than to do it - Game Thread

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Not necessarily. Reading up on Mafia wiki and they indicate the role is more common in games without an SK

With this being a Bastard game, anything goes...
Say what?

Maybe in a bastard context

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Trying to read the last few pages, then revert to the main, try get some work done :)X3:) - Just enough to stay on top of current trends...
Which would have shown you that there was no real pressure on you.

That vote was very sudden

Splinter

Honorary Master
On what basis do you think that?
two things - the whole discussion about the PGO on D1 struck me as a bit staged, and then Mikes OMGUS reaction to me asking if he would mind being lynched.

iirc, it was , "I have no problem, but you scummy for suggesting it". Contradictory statement, and was not scummy at all - a logical concern and risk for town.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
I know what the role can do. I was questioning why the role requires an SK though.
by the looks of it the only way it works is on a SK ...no SK no role and just a glorified VT

thats how i see it

Splinter

Honorary Master
Was the most logical thing to do at the time. What do I have to gain by outing myself at that point in the game?
You didn't out yourself, you were fishing for the PGO role. Planting seeds for any potential PGO to RC. Then when no-one didn't you take a calculated risk and claim PGO role for yourself.

It's a great move if it works - you have an excuse for not being NK'd, town don't dare touch you at night, and town don't lynch you. You know, a lovely luxury bus trip till the end of the game :)