Mafia 151: For it is easier to shout 'Stop', than to do it - Game Thread

Splinter

Honorary Master
For one, there is no logic. It's something you pulled out of your arse to try and draw attention away from Cray.

"Lynch the claimed PGO because he's just a VT, and losing a VT is no big loss for town"

Lmao...
And I notice you totally ignored my theory as to the psychiatrist claim being fairly unlikely if cray was scum. Any comments on that?

Splinter

Honorary Master
Vote Count:
With 12 players alive it takes 7 to lynch

Current votes (5):
Cray (4) - Arzy(#319), Sinbad (#325), Sugarman (#328), Mike Hoxbig (#352)
Splinter (1) - Airwolf (#174)

Jesus you guys are ****ing me around with so much voting activity. Please check and correct if I got anything wrong, I think I got it all tho.
*Edited* It's been pointed out that if pro-town want to do voting analysis, they can fudging do it themselves :cool:
Missing my vote on Sinbad.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
two things - the whole discussion about the PGO on D1 struck me as a bit staged, and then Mikes OMGUS reaction to me asking if he would mind being lynched.

iirc, it was , "I have no problem, but you scummy for suggesting it". Contradictory statement, and was not scummy at all - a logical concern and risk for town.
Staged how? I'm the one who initiated it

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Which would make it lend more to being genuine than not. If he was scum, he likely would have claimed an important PR, either to prevent the lynch or get a CC, thus revealing a PR.

Also, if he is not the Sk (but mafia), why would he claim a role that would make him the target of the SK?
if he is the GF and the SK targets him he doesnt die right ...

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Which would make it lend more to being genuine than not. If he was scum, he likely would have claimed an important PR, either to prevent the lynch or get a CC, thus revealing a PR.

Also, if he is not the Sk (but mafia), why would he claim a role that would make him the target of the SK?
No. A false RC is best when it's one that town isn't likely to CC

Splinter

Honorary Master
No. A false RC is best when it's one that town isn't likely to CC
Except in cases where it seemed folks were hellbent on lynching someone regardless of a RC, much less the RC.

In that case, imo, you would fish for a town PR.

Also, you ignore the fact that claiming psychiatrist would make you a target of any SK if one in the game (and the person making the RC is not the SK)

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Except in cases where it seemed folks were hellbent on lynching someone regardless of a RC, much less the RC.

In that case, imo, you would fish for a town PR.

Also, you ignore the fact that claiming psychiatrist would make you a target of any SK if one in the game (and the person making the RC is not the SK)
Why do think that Cray shouldn't be lynched?

Cray

Honorary Master
Hence my reluctance to confirm it before l-1 was confirmed...

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
That's a pretty powerful role to have - can't be killed at night and won't be lynched by town.
Can be killed by a NK immune role - eg SK or GF

Town often policy lynches the PGO in the later stages of the game