Mafia 151: For it is easier to shout 'Stop', than to do it - Game Thread

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
hahaha. can't help it if some folks need emotion tampons...

And you just said it - the greater interest of town! So why did my politely worded suggestion meet with such OMGUS?
May I also point out that timing is everything.

Read carefully - a PGO is often policy lynched later in the game - not on D1

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
To me a NK is someone visiting you to kill you - not shooting someone who visits you. like i said, never been a PGO before.
NK = Night Kill ergo NK Immune = Night Kill Immune

So, if a Night Kill Immune role visits a PGO, the PGO's gun will go off but because the SK/GF/?? is NK Immune, it won't matter. A PGO is not a Strongman

Splinter

Honorary Master
May I also point out that timing is everything.

Read carefully - a PGO is often policy lynched later in the game - not on D1
May I point out you should read more carefully as well - nowhere did I mention when Mike would be lynched in my post to him i.e

"Would you be willing to be lynched for towns good then? It's a big risk actually believing you."

I think it was you that posted earlier that best info is from engaging and reactions.

yet now you totally disregard his reaction. More so, continually defend him.

But, then again, your reaction has been informative in itself.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
May I point out you should read more carefully as well - nowhere did I mention when Mike would be lynched in my post to him i.e
"Would you be willing to be lynched for towns good then? It's a big risk actually believing you."
I think it was you that posted earlier that best info is from engaging and reactions.
Yeah, yeah. Your implication was clear - why ask someone if they're willing to be lynched while we're on D1 then.

Btw, I read back, seems you won't lynch Cray because you believe that Sinbad, and others are more suspicious than Cray - unless I missed it, I don't seem to see where you've questioned Cray about his questionable vote out of the blue (as opposed to question Sinbad for example)

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master

My reaction is normal in response to someone being retarded.

Why were you trying to push attention onto me in the middle of the Sugarman/Cray episode?

Splinter

Honorary Master
Yeah, yeah. Your implication was clear - why ask someone if they're willing to be lynched while we're on D1 then.

Btw, I read back, seems you won't lynch Cray because you believe that Sinbad, and others are more suspicious than Cray - unless I missed it, I don't seem to see where you've questioned Cray about his questionable vote out of the blue (as opposed to question Sinbad for example)
Reasons for not voting Cray (yet):

- folks seemed wagon crazy at that time (sugarman as well)
- wagon on cray, yet ignoring sinbad, seemed odd
- folks seemingly not interest in a RC was the big thing for me - simply not towny.
- then Crays subsequent RC could maybe fly imo (I have posted my reasoning why a couple of times)

Splinter

Honorary Master
My reaction is normal in response to someone being retarded.

Why were you trying to push attention onto me in the middle of the Sugarman/Cray episode?
You know, with reference to AT's post that I rub people up the wrong way, I have to laugh. So far this game I've been called twat, pulling things out my ass, retarded etc. But I'm the one being annoying :unsure: :)

And the answer is obvious, Captain Numpty - I was wary of both wagons, and wanted info from you before what looked like a very probable lynch took us into night phase.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Back to @Cray who has conveniently disappeared.

I asked you earlier about why you jumped on that wagon and you said you felt 'pressure' (or words to that effect). I then asked why since the mod was willing to suspend the game.

Went to look at the sequence of events and looky here:

Shall we call it till Tuesday then?
Really becoming more and more scum.
Why not rather do a LAL
@Cray
AFK all of yesterday, on a training course - back into it now - what did I miss ? ;)
##Vote Sugarman
That wink certainly doesn't denote that you were feeling under pressure at the time.

Also, the mod note was literally 4 posts above your post and 3 above the mod's post.

I think that you're scum who jumped on thinking you were the hammer

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Reasons for not voting Cray (yet):

- folks seemed wagon crazy at that time (sugarman as well)
- wagon on cray, yet ignoring sinbad, seemed odd
- folks seemingly not interest in a RC was the big thing for me - simply not towny.
- then Crays subsequent RC could maybe fly imo (I have posted my reasoning why a couple of times)
Was that so bloody hard.

Thanks

Splinter

Honorary Master

I asked you earlier about why you jumped on that wagon and you said you felt 'pressure' (or words to that effect). I then asked why since the mod was willing to suspend the game.

That wink certainly doesn't denote that you were feeling under pressure at the time.

Also, the mod note was literally 4 posts above your post and 3 above the mod's post.

now this makes far more sense than the frantic wagon at the time.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Also, the mod note was literally 4 posts above your post and 3 above the mod's @Cray post.
edit fix

Sugarman

Making Sugar
OOC:
AFK till Wednesday.
Have a long meeting coming up for today and will be onsite on Tuesday.
Will try and keep up over the weekend.

Cray

Honorary Master
Early finish at work-paranoid scum at work?

Am sure you will be forgiven if you restart the wagon on me after I RC'ed...:rolleyes:

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Sorry guys, electricity been off all damn morning.

I am speed reading to catch up. I can put Arzy, Wall and Sugar all on a scum team together.

Still catching up. I am at the interesting Cray development.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Sorry guys, electricity been off all damn morning.

I am speed reading to catch up. I can put Arzy, Wall and Sugar all on a scum team together.

Still catching up. I am at the interesting Cray development.
That was 15m ago - there isn't that much to go through