Mafia Chat VI - 2017/3018- RIP Fanie Dry - You will be missed

Sinbad

Honorary Master
vokofeks. There's always been a chat thread for specific games ever since I started playing mafia which was like a month ago ffs.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
vokofeks. There's always been a chat thread for specific games ever since I started playing mafia which was like a month ago ffs.
noob - chat thread is game independent

Locking the other one

Don't start kark trends

Crabby

Honorary Master
If any of the ex players are interested, Season 6 of the Mafia Championship is here.

This year there will be 187 participating communities - a new record. And Thingyman would be very stoked to see MyBB make a return to the series.

The invitation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9x7nJkSPmv1ZtSKFdSmLsvD4DQoX13i2MA9VG5p4W4/edit

The invitation (bbcode version): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QEJwZulKKsEH9QjL0bGmq8BqYxkxCUG6-geM9MighfM/edit

If anyone is interested, drop Thingyman a DM and discuss it with him.

Thingyman

Thank you, Crabby.

I would be very excited to see South Africa represented in this once again, after a very long absence. You guys participated way back in season 1. Since then, 270+ communities, 50+ nationalities and 600+ representatives have played in the Championship.

Please tell me this is the year that someone will step up to represent MyBB? :D

Reactions: STS

STS

Mafia Detective
@Space_Munkey or @Datura or @STS

join and play

other greats are also here
i'm in, starting a serious job on 2 May so I might become quieter after that but will do my best

fek it, i'm in, i'll make time :cool:

edit: my new work hours are 6 to 6, on top of that i need to study and do more meetings so after reading the rules it may be a bit of a challenge. anyone else can take over?

Last edited:

Thingyman

Hi guys

@-Prismo- PM'ed me a week ago to say that he was interested. I haven't heard back since however. If anyone has a way of prodding him, their help would be appreciated :D