Magashule’s allies vow South African shutdown

TheChamp

Honorary Master
You claimed senior individuals are in jail, where are the rest of these senior individuals? - individuals (plural noun)
Yes, one of them is still appealing his conviction, I am happy to concede on that but I don't really need him to disprove the claim that was made by @Brontosaurus, John Block alone should be good enough, not so?

dj2381

Expert Member
You do realise there are former senior individuals in the ANC who are in jail doing time for corruption?

Yes, one of them is still appealing his conviction, I am happy to concede on that but I don't really need him to disprove the claim that was made by @Brontosaurus, John Block alone should be good enough, not so?
I don't care what @Brontosaurus said, this was your claim lol. Once again, where are the rest of them? If there are indeed more, then that's excellent news, but so far it seems your claim is fake news.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
From acts of corruption literally in the thousands, in fact tens of thousands? Looks like window dressing.
1. The original claim was that the ANC will never allow someone like Ace to be jailed.
2. I asked for an explanation of what is meant by someone like Ace.
3. The explanation was that he meant a senior ANC individual.
4. I provided a name of a senior ANC individual who is in jail and other names of those who were jailed previously.

The conversation should now move back to the original argument, if the ANC does not allow it's senior individuals in jail why is John Block in jail, he's a former provincial leader and an MEC, is he not a senior ANC individual? If he isn't then we need a MyBb definition for a senior ANC individual.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Sure thing, probably better to check the facts before posting BS next time.
There's nothing BS about what I posted, it's inaccurate, yes I conceded that but he is going to jail, He is not going to overturn that conviction, John Block tried the same tactics, he is just going to be broke and in jail.

Priapus

Executive Member
Sure thing, probably better to check the facts before posting BS next time.

I tend to agree here with @TheChamp - what is the definition of a senior ANC member, if a former provincial leader and an MEC is not one. That's the sticking point here, to be fair.

dj2381

Expert Member
I tend to agree here with @TheChamp - what is the definition of a senior ANC member, if a former provincial leader and an MEC is not one. That's the sticking point here, to be fair.
No the sticking points are the words "individuals" and "in jail" please follow.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I just realized they vowed to shut this country down? Did they start 27 years ago cause I know the ANC is slow at doing anything but it's well on its way to being shut down already.

Brontosaurus

I knew that was going to be the go to response, I have previously asked for a definition of a senior ANC member or senior government official when such claims are made, I am still waiting, if there's no definition it's quite easy to wiggle out of anything, isn't it?

On the topic of being untouchable, I'm talking the Top 6.

I hope this is enough "definition" as per your request.

dj2381

Expert Member
You are getting angry for no reason, I thought we were having a civil conversation?
Lol, why would I get angry? Ridiculous claims made by the comrades are a daily occurrence here, the side stepping, and desperate defence of the ANC, EFF is often amusing to read, I consider these forums a form of entertainment, cheaper than paying your TV licence.

Milano

Honorary Master
1. The original claim was that the ANC will never allow someone like Ace to be jailed.
2. I asked for an explanation of what is meant by someone like Ace.
3. The explanation was that he meant a senior ANC individual.
4. I provided a name of a senior ANC individual who is in jail and other names of those who were jailed previously.

The conversation should now move back to the original argument, if the ANC does not allow it's senior individuals in jail why is John Block in jail, he's a former provincial leader and an MEC, is he not a senior ANC individual? If he isn't then we need a MyBb definition for a senior ANC individual.
There is still no reason to be so afraid of acknowledging that the number of prosecutions is really dismal.

abzob

Honorary Master
I'm not sure, what's the minimum required amount of followers needed these days?

Me neither. Which is why a senior official needs to be defined. Someone will even deny that Ramaphosa is a senior member of the ANC just to make their point stick.

Priapus

Executive Member
Me neither. Which is why a senior official needs to be defined. Someone will even deny that Ramaphosa is a senior member of the ANC just to make their point stick.

In my opinion, the top 6.