Magashule’s allies vow South African shutdown

TheChamp

Honorary Master
On the topic of being untouchable, I'm talking the Top 6.

I hope this is enough "definition" as per your request.
I am glad we are making progress on that, what happens when your term ends and you are out of the top six but still an NEC member and a government minister, are you no longer a senior ANC individual?

Is someone like Bathabile Dhlamini not a senior ANC person even though she is the President of the WL? Is Jacob Zuma not a senior ANC individual?

Just seeking clarity so that there's no confusion in future.

Brontosaurus

I am glad we are making progress on that, what happens when your term ends and you are out of the top six but still an NEC member and a government minister, are you no longer a senior ANC individual?

Is someone like Bathabile Dhlamini not a senior ANC person even though she is the President of the WL? Is Jacob Zuma not a senior ANC individual?

Just seeking clarity so that there's no confusion in future.

No, you're nitpicking.

But yes, current and former if you want me to draw a line in the sand.

Whatever argument you decide to put forth, I stand by my original statement - Nothing is going to happen to Ace, much like nothing is going to happen to Zuma.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
No, you're nitpicking.

But yes, current and former if you want me to draw a line in the sand.

Whatever argument you decide to put forth, I stand by my original statement - Nothing is going to happen to Ace, much like nothing is going to happen to Zuma.
And what does nothing will happen mean? If he goes to court and he's found not guilty are you going to come back here and say I told you so?

Priapus

Executive Member
And what does nothing will happen mean? If he goes to court and he's found not guilty are you going to come back here and say I told you so?

When is he due in court, again? Or is there another postponement?

Benedict A55h0le

He wont go to jail, I`ll be here to say told you so idiot. Stop side-tracking real issues being discussed with your naive nonsense.

Priapus

Executive Member
August, the state had to add even more charges in his previous appearance.

If he is found not guilty; then fine - I don't really have an argument there. I think what happens more often than not, is endless postponements. Zuma loves that game...

TheChamp

Honorary Master
He wont go to jail, I`ll be here to say told you so idiot. Stop side-tracking real issues being discussed with your naive nonsense.
How? Will it be bacause he won't be found guilty? Because it would be a great injustice to him if he's jailed even when the court has found him not guilty.

Or

Will he be found guilty and just simply refuse to go jail? I am not disputing anything you are saying, what does the prophecy say? I am getting tired of all the somersaults that happens here so I just want a clearer picture.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
If he is found not guilty; then fine - I don't really have an argument there. I think what happens more often than not, is endless postponements. Zuma loves that game...
Come on, if he is found not guilty we accuse the judiciary of being bought and paid for, never go down without a fight.

Priapus

Executive Member
Come on, if he is found not guilty we accuse the judiciary of being bought and paid for, never go down without a fight.

I'd only have that fight if I had something to back up such claims. I don't.

Brontosaurus

Ace has been given 30 days to step aside. He's not going to, and when he inevitably doesn't, then we'll hear an "oh well we tried" from the ANC and Ace will have his hands in the cookie jar again.

Zuma is in contempt of a constitutional court order and should be arrested, yet he's sitting pretty at his homestead.

One thing that has been proven time and time again, is the ANC's inability to be held accountable for anything, and blame everyone else for their failings.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I'd only have that fight if I had something to back up such claims. I don't.
I'll be waiting to see if the judge is a WMC judge and the verdict, if it goes Ace's way then the WMC judge has been successfully transformed, if it does not then that judge will be in awe of the choice of words I have reserved for them.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Ace has been given 30 days to step aside. He's not going to.

Zuma is in contempt of a constitutional court order and should be arrested, yet he's sitting pretty at his homestead.

One thing that has been proven time and time again, is the ANC's inability to be held accountable for anything, and blame everyone else for their failings.
Are we all over the place here or what, are we talking about his corruption charges or him stepping aside from the ANC?

Are you going to answer the question I posed to you or not? It's fine with me if you don't feel like it.

Milano

Honorary Master
That was never the point of the discussion.
There are multiple points that indicate that the ANCs 'war on corruption' is little more than window dressing. All such points can be introduced at any time by anyone. Whether or not you approve is entirely inconsequential.

Excalibur

Executive Member
As early as 2006 an ANC figure as senior as Jacob Zuma was brought before a court for a charge of rape. He was found not guilty. So yes senior ANC people do face the law.