Who's the Boss?
Staff member

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Nextcloud FTW
200.gif

SeaSickMama

Expert Member
Recall looking at the AD maybe 2 years ago when i fiddled around one for mahala.ms so yeah been there for long

Dudlu

Expert Member
Bwahaha lol! Should've used Libreoffice or Google Docs.
I think every student will agree that its better to use MS software than face any hassles with your documents acting up when they land on your teacher or lecturers PC. Also, while I understand why younger kids would need a site like this, don't universities offer Office 365 subscriptions?

cr@zydude

Executive Member
I think every student will agree that its better to use MS software than face any hassles with your documents acting up when they land on your teacher or lecturers PC. Also, while I understand why younger kids would need a site like this, don't universities offer Office 365 subscriptions?

Nelson Mandela University gives every student a Microsoft Office package. I'm not sure about other universities.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Nelson Mandela University gives every student a Microsoft Office package. I'm not sure about other universities.
Everyone with a uni account (so .ac.za and same for all other countries' equivalent) will get it, no need to sign up through another site, just log in with uni account.
Jetbrains also does the same, they have a github list with all domains that are accepted (using wildcard for higher education, and then directly for domain when students apply to add their school to it, including private).