Major demand for second-hand iPhones in South Africa

kagishokgaile

I have a 6, but I wanna upgrade to a 6S. Apple is taking the piss with the prices of these newer models.

Nobody Important

Executive Member
If you remove the branding no one would want it.

Prime objective is a phone with a bitten apple on it even if if it's old.
Mine is covered back and front. People who see me with it would never now it's an iPhone. So definitely not about the branding for me. I just like the OS. I also like Android but choose iOS because of the regular updates.

Not all iPhone users are fanbois or sheeple you know; normal people use iPhone or Android, whatever they prefer.

Sepeng

Expert Member
I have a 6, but I wanna upgrade to a 6S. Apple is taking the piss with the prices of these newer models.
Ha, I did exactly this. Went to a 6s after my 6 packed up primarily due to the headphone jack not being available on later models but also the 6s was much cheaper and I'm not really interested in having the latest and greatest. To be fair, all the manufacturers are messing around with their high end phone prices.

falcon786

Executive Member
Apple is fighting a battle, like with farts vs thunder. With their poor over priced devices.
Funny how they're winning that battle as the highest valued tech company because your statement is a half truth,yes their phones are highly priced but they are not poor.