Make Covid-19 vaccinations mandatory in SA - experts

R13...

Honorary Master
idiots, all idiots, as if the evidence is not crystal clear:
I'm sure some of that has been explained to you. As people vaccinate so do restrictions get relaxed so you'd expect an explosion in cases but without the usual commensurate increase in hospitalisation and deaths. You are just pharaoing and choosing to focus on what confirms your biases.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
I'm sure some of that has been explained to you. As people vaccinate so do restrictions get relaxed so you'd expect an explosion in cases but without the usual commensurate increase in hospitalisation and deaths. You are just pharaoing and choosing to focus on what confirms your biases.
blablablablabla

countries with 100% vax rate are suffering from waves and lockdowns, open your eyes, vaccine mandates are not only criminal abuse of human rights, they are useless as well

Hush9300

Expert Member
blablablablabla

countries with 100% vax rate are suffering from waves and lockdowns, open your eyes, vaccine mandates are not only criminal abuse of human rights, they are useless as well
This is the new reasoning…

Highly vaccinated, increasing cases and limited deaths (UK) = Vaccine working we need more boosters.

Limited vaccinations, increasing cases and limited deaths (SA) = Vaccinate more and give boosters.

It’s an endless loop of bullshit by politicians drunk on power.

Hush9300

Expert Member
How about Sweden, how about Florida in the US? It is glaringly obvious that the virus is settling into an endemic state and mass testing is just prolonging the hysteria. But that is what you hypochondriacs want.

R13...

Honorary Master
How about Sweden, how about Florida in the US? It is glaringly obvious that the virus is settling into an endemic state and mass testing is just prolonging the hysteria. But that is what you hypochondriacs want.
I actually oppose lockdowns. Someone at the NiCD was saying there's a flu outbreak cause partly the fact that lockdowns have resulted in reduced immunity to the normal flu. I think the reasoning applies to this virus as well. The less at risk should be out and about and only the at risk protected. But that doesn't mean vaccines don't help as the evidence is clear. But you antivaxxers seem to believe in some mass conspiracy thing and ignore any evidence that doesn't support your hysteria.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
blablablablabla

Hey tinfoil hat - you abusing my human rights - now be a good boy and go line up at your nearest Dischem.:eek:
:cool:

Stevewarren

How is mandating the vaccine going to save the economy? All it's going to do is make the drug companies more money.
I'm not against the vaccines, I have been vaccinated and I've had Covid.
Where's the proof that the vaccines provide more protection than natural immunity?

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
The biggest manipulation is of the anti-vaxers by the right wing media to pander to their votes in the States. The rest of you in this sh1th0l3 are just collateral damage.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
How is mandating the vaccine going to save the economy? All it's going to do is make the drug companies more money.
I'm not against the vaccines, I have been vaccinated and I've had Covid.
Where's the proof that the vaccines provide more protection than natural immunity?
Eish? Where have you been since 1796? Jenner must have been a time traveler to exert government mind control 225 years later.
Pucker up and go get your booster.