Make Covid-19 vaccinations mandatory in SA - experts

Gyre

Expert Member
Vax....Anti Vax.... Does not matter.

No person has yet thought about the ramifications of being Forcefully vaxxed. The hate and sense of mistrust that follows. The employer may think he has won. People will fall into line, and that is the end. No one has even begin to take into account the damage low morale can do to place of work.
Slow death of a company, slow minuscule sabotage of daily operations. Undetectable loss of income. All because employees feel betrayed.

I have seen this very future already. En counting 20Milion in damages one guy caused. And no one is the wiser. I just stand there in disbelief. How can Managers be so naive.

There is a saying I strongly believe in. "It is impolite to interrupt your enemy whilst he is making a mistake."

If anyone was crying about their company for any reason at all, they would be called a snowflake, told to pack their bags and leave if they are unhappy.

Gyre

Expert Member
Raping people with experimental rubbish that DOES NOT STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID is going to help the economy how??? Do these people think we are all stupid?????? While we are at it, let's make sexual rape and child rape legal too - oh wait, they already want to rape our children with experimental "vaccines" that DO NOT WORK.

Sweet jesus, you are like a poster child for why mandatory vaccines should exist.

Magnum

Executive Member
If anyone was crying about their company for any reason at all, they would be called a snowflake, told to pack their bags and leave if they are unhappy.
That is why it is not done openly.

JustinB

Expert Member
Rubbish - if the vaccines work so well, you have nothing to worry about. Why are you then so scared of vaccine-free people?
Sorry if the facts offend you.

I'm not scared of unvaccinated people, what annoys me is people who feel the need to spread untrue nonsense intended to dissuade others.

JustinB

Expert Member
They are also more likely to be less ill and thus have more opportunities to infect others, so it doesn’t help stop the spread.
If all people practise social distancing, mask wearing, etc the same, then a vaccinated person will spread the virus less ceteris parabus.

JustinB

Expert Member
With that logic, if you don't vote ANC then you don't deserve to benefit from the covid relief fund or don't deserve to have the municipality collect your garbage or make water and lights available to your property.

See the thing about all those things is that you are entitled them because you pay your taxes, same as you are entitled to medical treatment because you will pay for it just like anything else.

Deserve has nothing to do with it. If everyone in the world got what they really deserved, one half of the world would be knighted and made saints and the other half would either be dead or in prison.
You're assuming there's enough supply to meet demand - if there is, no problem.

But if there's a shortage, e.g. people needing a transplant, of course they prioritise based on health factors.

NoLuck Chuck

Save South Africa’s economy — make Covid-19 vaccinations mandatory​

Wow to think that all it takes is a mass vaccination campaign to save SA's economy.:cool:

alanB

Save South Africa’s economy — make Covid-19 vaccinations mandatory​

Wow to think that all it takes is a mass vaccination campaign to save SA's economy.:cool:
And then just like Gibraltar, Israel, etc all our problems will be solved - what are we waiting for?

You may have reservations, but remember the media knows better, just believe what they tell you, stop trying to think for yourself.

Who do you think you are anyway? Stop being selfish by thinking for yourself. Besides, blindly conforming to group think is the solution to all problems - just look at history.

After all, it's all for your own good, it's not like people are making more money than ever before in history out this whole thing, or anything like that. The results speak for themselves - and even if they don't make sense, remember the media knows best, they will tell you how to interpret the graphs and numbers - they are the experts, not you.

mojoman

Expert Member
You think it's funny that others are being treated like leppers and scum for simply NOT WANTING TO BE EXPERIMENTED ON? Don't think you will be spared - if they get away with this, they WILL come after other groups. Next, you will be forced to donate organs "for the greater good".
Lol....what a brain donor...:laugh:

mpdjhb

Raping people with experimental rubbish that DOES NOT STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID is going to help the economy how??? Do these people think we are all stupid?????? While we are at it, let's make sexual rape and child rape legal too - oh wait, they already want to rape our children with experimental "vaccines" that DO NOT WORK.
Leave some ? for the rest of us - good lord.

Do you debate like that in RL? All shouting and repeated question marks?

Grant

Honorary Master

I don't have access to the Sunday Times article, but I see we are at a moral dilemma where the 'good' philosophers are drumming on mandatory vaccination which was about to spur me into sharing some thought provocative proverbs, but I am nice now so will be skipping on the dubious ethics.

I also learned today on social media that antivaxxers are mostly racist and that the vaxxers are mostly woke. Odd views... and this was punted by popular local Tweeps.

Us vs them… this will never end, this whole debate is seeding a greater divide.

I am very familiar with the process requirements after a death. I've been around long enough. But when a 72 year old lady is left sitting in a wheelchair for 48 hours and then passes on, in one of our government hospitals, then you need to ask questions.
My mother was admitted to Netcare's Chris Barnard hospital, Christmas eve 2019. Her GP called the emergency dept to give them a heads-up on the incoming patient's condition - all vitals, and told them she was also in tachycardia.
1.5hrs after arriving in the near empty ER, she was seen by a doctor.
20mins layer she was dead.
9pm on Christmas eve was spent with my mother's dead body and undertakers.
Her husband requested a post-mortem and his request was denied, based on the fact that his late wife was Covid positive.
That's peculiar. The medical ppl / facility treating patients have no say whatsoever as to whether an autopsy can be carried out or not.
Money was not the point, as they were well off. He was informed that such post-mortems were not permitted due to the fear of spreading the virus.
That's even more bizarre. I know (Prof) Lorna Martin at Salt River forensic lab.
It's business as usual.
Someone is lying - question is, why?
I believe she most likely died due to DVT but this will never be proven anymore. The husband is too distraught to have thought of laying criminal charges, and my take on this is that the police will not actually care.
There is no statute on limitations when death is involved.
There is however a 3yr prescription period in terms of civil action.
Clinical negligence should never ever be tolerated, either in state or private facilities.
We are not living in normal times, and I can assure you that short-cuts are being taken wherever possible, as the hospitals and staff cannot / do not want to cope.