Makes You Think

AntiThesis

Executive Member
Well besides being completely badly designed, it's very boring...

munwaal

I love web sites that have all sorts of flashy bits and cheap animated gifs... very retro :p

jjtoymachine

i hope they didnt pay sum1 to make that ****!

Or if they did pay 4 it...i hope they got milked for all they flipping worth :mad:

LethalChicken

Expert Member
I don't like the new flag or what it represents .... and I am not even afrikaans... so we all have a right to an opinion

Peapod

Expert Member
crikey, look but dont comment? thats a new and fascinating concept for a very opinionated open forum...

craigsa

Executive Member
rebel said:
Stupid **** by racist fu©ks stuck in the apartheid era. I miss the old SA flag...NOT!
Well the old flag means something to some people. What does the new rainbow nation flag represent ? Corruption , Reverse appartheid , crime , unsafe times , corruption , corruption and oh yeah a corrupt GVT.

What do we have to feel patriotic about ?

ajak

Expert Member
AntiThesis said:
Well besides being completely badly designed, it's very boring...
yeah,boring you say,NOT IF IF IT WAS ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:

ajak

Expert Member
craigsa said:
Well the old flag means something to some people. What does the new rainbow nation flag represent ? Corruption , Reverse appartheid , crime , unsafe times , corruption , corruption and oh yeah a corrupt GVT.

You have spoken like a person that can THINK, not like some of the crap heads on this forum.

craigsa

Executive Member
Well i suppose we are entitle to our opinions. Just dont buy the propoganda of this present corrupt GVT. I have no faith in them whatsoever and i feel its just a matter of time before SA is like the rest of Africa.

Has anyone seen the latest spate of armed robberies and shootings in the past 2 weeks ?
And these ******** say crime is under control.
I am so sick of this GVT thinking we the public are brain dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

nrg_wp

If everybody's so pissed off at everything, then leave!
go to canada or australia...

I grew up where things were more messed up than alot of you can imagine, this was pre 1993... the difference now in the media, nothing is hidden.
Before 1993, ALOT of crap went down in the "less privelaged areas"... but this was never shown, otherwise the old south africa would look bad...
Alot of my family works in the social field, since the 70's... there's crap they can tell you that doesnt happen any more, but TV1 news would never have shown it back then...

ALot of people claim that everything went to crap, in alot of ways it did, but thank God we didnt end up like a few other "reformed" countries i know, like Stalin's Russia, Nazi Germany, Mugabe's Zimbabwe, Congo, etc... etc... etc...

Kropotkin

Makes you think: Thought that someone with that kind of intelligence would've drowned in his own drool long ago.

Maybe Darwin was wrong.

Last edited:

craigsa

Executive Member
nrg_wp said:
If everybody's so pissed off at everything, then leave!
go to canada or australia...
How exactly would you do this ? No body wants us !! Very difficult to get in anywhere.

nrg_wp said:
ALot of people claim that everything went to crap, in alot of ways it did, but thank God we didnt end up like a few other "reformed" countries i know, like Stalin's Russia, Nazi Germany, Mugabe's Zimbabwe, Congo, etc... etc... etc...
Patience my friend , patience , the ANC wont just do it over night as then it would never work , slowly , slowly, slowly ...... does it nicely

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
I'm watching this this thread very closely in regards to someting beginning with a "C" and ending with a "P"

On-Topic: I'm not a favour of having a bunch of stupid Afrikaners in power either - remember the media was controlled tightly in that era.

Having said that, I'm not a favour of the ANC either but at least we have FREE MEDIA (except for the SABC) and investigative journalism (Noseweek) to get the bigger picture.

nrg_wp

OF course, the ANC and govt is skrewing everything up.. but so would any other party.
Not even the oppositon has any credibility... Tony Leon complains more than anything... All other opposition dies out... so we skrewed no matter what

BUT..
mentioning pre-93 was better, is unique to only a small percentage of the population. I am NOT of that small percentage. I find this observation offensive...
I personally know of too many disadvantages my immediate family had to even wish for a second that we were back under that ugly orange flag...
I know of too many truths that happened then that alot of that small percentage do not know of.

I will get flamed for this, but dont give a crap.
bite me...

peace !!!!

pupa

Banned
The only thing worse than a stupid afrikaner is an englishman that say so .....LOL............. or a little Yuppie puppy for that mater

rebel

craigsa said:

I love this country and I know a lot of people that feel the same. If you hate it so much then you should consider going to a better place. The old flag represents nothing but apartheid to me and every single black person in this country. The current flag represents the country's diversity Mr. online cop ;)

I'm tired of people bitching about the country. We all have choices in life so make the right one and leave, else shut the **** up, beyaaaches!

ajak

Expert Member
Dominic Rooney said:
I'm watching this this thread very closely in regards to someting beginning with a "C" and ending with a "P"

On-Topic: I'm not a favour of having a bunch of stupid Afrikaners in power either - remember the media was controlled tightly in that era.

Having said that, I'm not a favour of the ANC either but at least we have FREE MEDIA (except for the SABC) and investigative journalism (Noseweek) to get the bigger picture.
And the stupid English what about them? Don’t start insulting the AFRIKANERS it is not called for, why single out a particular ethnic group. There where Jews, English and Afrikaans speakers in the then gov.

Last edited: