Makes You Think

ajak

Expert Member
We Are Next

antowan said:
JA BROER DIE K#K kom
AND WE ARE NEXT
HARARE. Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe's regime has presented a bill amending the constitution to allow the state to take over farmland, the justice minister, Patrick Chinamasa, said. As Chinamasa put it, the bill "includes amendements to conclude the land question" in the wake of the land reform programme in which 4 000 white-owned commercial farms have been seized since 2000. The Constitutional Amendment Bill would allow the state to assume ownership of farms after a simple notice that the property has been officially listed for expropriation. This would make it impossible for white farmers to seek legal redress.

ajak

Expert Member
look at this

Yeah I am full of it. But good news for the vice president I have heard that the following people who’s skills south Africa don’t need are leaving,
4 who sold their business or closed down
3 computer programmers
5 graphic designers
2 science teachers
Boy it makes me feel good
Come on people take the plunge.

ajak

Expert Member
My Mission

If anyone has the notion that I don’t love South Africa, you are wrong. As a matter of fact I love this **** hole. But a country is its people, it is not the ground-valleys-mountains and all that crap, it’s the people, by helping them convincing the young (and not so young) to find a better life away from this gov that seeks to impose more and more rules, police force that….well need I say more, the murder rapes corruption, and so on and so on. Are we not obliged to help our fellow South Africans, no matter what color or creed, happiness is after all what we all strive for. I have a residence overseas, so I can leave any time and take my company with me as what we do is scientific and IT related, but I will hang around until ………

munwaal

ajak said:
I have a residence overseas, so I can leave any time and take my company with me as what we do is scientific and IT related, but I will hang around until ………
until what?

Last edited:

ajak

Expert Member
the time is now

Come-on old cum ,don’t you want to see the ship sink, see the people scurry to find work overseas, think about the airports jammed with people trying to get out.
So I say unto thee be forewarned be prepared my child for the day is near. Let your soul soar. Go and find your utopia away from this Dark Continent, the dark cloud my son will devour you and your offspring, HE HE

Last edited:

munwaal

ajak said:
Come-on old cum ,don’t you want to see the ship sink, see the people scurry to find work overseas, think about the airports jammed with people trying to get out.
So I say unto thee be forewarned be prepared my child for the day is near. Let your soul soar. Go and find your utopia away from this Dark Continent, the dark cloud my son will devour you and your offspring, HE HE
So I say unto thee? Our very own prophet of doom..

You do realise that racism is illegal, don't you? All this dark continent dark cloud crap. For a clue as to why africa is the way it is, perhaps you should look at its past.

While I don't hold much optimism for the short-term future of this country, I hardly think we'll see jammed airports and dark clouds.

Last edited:

ajak

Expert Member
Just as I thought, if I say dark BMW its racist, if I say dark night its racist, so according to you when Churchill revered to Africa as darkest Africa was he a racist, by using the term darkest Africa people refer to the unexplored ,YOU TWIT.

munwaal

ajak said:
Just as I thought
That's just it.. I don't think you DO think..

ajak said:
if I say dark BMW its racist, if I say dark night its racist, so according to you when Churchill revered to Africa as darkest Africa was he a racist, by using the term darkest Africa people refer to the unexplored ,YOU TWIT.
Then please explain what this means:

the dark cloud my son will devour you and your offspring
The only TWIT here is you.. look at you, you're practically frothing at the mouth. You have nothing intelligent to say, so instead you spew this crap all over the place.

ajak

Expert Member
munwaal said:
So I say unto thee? Our very own prophet of doom..

You do realise that racism is illegal, don't you? All this dark continent dark cloud crap. For a clue as to why africa is the way it is, perhaps you should look at its past.

While I don't hold much optimism for the short-term future of this country, I hardly think we'll see jammed airports and dark
clouds.
maskien jy verstaan nie die engels nie.,jy moet hom mooi lees solat jy kan varstaan ok,moet nou nie lat ons met jou sukkel nie gehoor,as jy die problem het moet jy net praat(jy moet nie k*k praat)jy moet mooi se waar ons kan help,gehoor.
Jy moet nou mooi loop vanaand en pasop vanie skelms dat hulle nie jou van jou transport rob nie.En nog so n ietsie munwaal,moet nie sulkke stupid dinge se op die forum, die mense hy lag vir jou.TATA

munwaal

ajak said:
maskien jy verstaan nie die engels nie.,jy moet hom mooi lees solat jy kan varstaan ok,moet nou nie lat ons met jou sukkel nie gehoor,as jy die problem het moet jy net praat(jy moet nie k*k praat)jy moet mooi se waar ons kan help,gehoor.
Jy moet nou mooi loop vanaand en pasop vanie skelms dat hulle nie jou van jou transport rob nie.En nog so n ietsie munwaal,moet nie sulkke stupid dinge se op die forum, die mense hy lag vir jou.TATA
I don't think I could stoop to your level if I tried.

Last edited:

ajak

Expert Member
Mooi Lees

munwaal said:
I don't think I could stoop to your level if I tried.
JA JA net soos ekke gascheme het, jy vastaan nie hom die engels so lekker nie,jy moet seker baja sokkol daar war jy graft,omlat al die mense om jou so slim is,hoe voel dit om n living brain donor tewies(seker lekker k*k huh)maar toemaar munwaaltjie onse sal vir jou bid. HE HE
En my level munnietjie (jy kan maar vagiet)ek het meer brains in my tottie se punt as wat jy in jou koppietjie het.TA TA

sparklehorse

werner said:
Of course, it may be difficult for some of you to comprehend this, and the
change was for the better of everybody. But not all of us swore allegiance or
whatever to the smartie-box flag. (the new flag resembles a smartie box to
me...dunno why...)
Just read through this thread and you will notice a lot of different people with all sorts of views. I think the smartie box flag represents this very well. Maybe a Liquorce Allsorts flag is best to represent us all in one country instead of a flag that only represents one part.

I especially love the fact that everyone on this forum is the same color ( blue on a light blue background in my browser). This way no one is judged by whatever group they fall into. You have to actually read what they are saying before you can form an opinion. This makes it very easy to separate the crazies from those with well thought out opinions. ;)

ajak

Expert Member
sparklehorse said:
Just read through this thread and you will notice a lot of different people with all sorts of views. I think the smartie box flag represents this very well. Maybe a Liquorce Allsorts flag is best to represent us all in one country instead of a flag that only represents one part.

I especially love the fact that everyone on this forum is the same color ( blue on a light blue background in my browser). This way no one is judged by whatever group they fall into. You have to actually read what they are saying before you can form an opinion. This makes it very easy to separate the crazies from those with well thought out opinions.
;)
SIT JOU SLIM KIND

sparklehorse

ajak said:
JA JA net soos ekke gascheme het, jy vastaan nie hom die engels so lekker nie,jy moet seker baja sokkol daar war jy graft,omlat al die mense om jou so slim is,hoe voel dit om n living brain donor tewies(seker lekker k*k huh)maar toemaar munwaaltjie onse sal vir jou bid. HE HE
En my level munnietjie (jy kan maar vagiet)ek het meer brains in my tottie se punt as wat jy in jou koppietjie het.TA TA
Lyk my jy sukkel self met die afrikaans vanaand. Dis wat gebeur as jy met jou tottie dink en nie jou kop nie.
:D

ajak

Expert Member
sparklehorse said:
Lyk my jy sukkel self met die afrikaans vanaand. Dis wat gebeur as jy met jou tottie dink en nie jou kop nie.
:D
Ja skryf maar snert oor my afrikaans,jy het ook seker n afsku in afrikaans soos jou vriende in die anc jeug liga.

Kropotkin

ajak said:
Just as I thought, if I say dark BMW its racist, if I say dark night its racist, so according to you when Churchill revered to Africa as darkest Africa was he a racist, by using the term darkest Africa people refer to the unexplored ,YOU TWIT.
referred

Kropotkin

ajak said:
Ja skryf maar snert oor my afrikaans,jy het ook seker n afsku in afrikaans soos jou vriende in die anc jeug liga.
Whoa daar tjomma, vir iemand wat sê hy is Afrikaans het jy nogal 'n ernstige spelling en sinskonstruksie probleem.

ajak

Expert Member
jou "post"

My magtig man,jy praat van my,ek het nou jou vorige "post"gelees soveel k*k het ek in my lewe nog nie gelees nie,maar nou ja wat kan n mens verwag van n knopkop in Stellenbosch. En as jy nie van my afrikaans hou nie dis nou maar jou indaba.