Makro online order problems – “Service delivery will be improved”

Qrox

Expert Member
1st time I ordered from them it took twice as long as they said it would to get my product.
2nd time I decided to collect from them in store. Took about 40 minutes to collect my product with just 2 people in front of me in the queue. On top of that they gave me the wrong product.

Will not order online from them again. Heck I actively avoid normal shopping from them, just cause their service and after sales support are that terrible.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
wont even bother reading that article.
tsek julle naaiers.
never ever ever ever again
:mad:

chickenbeef

Executive Member
Currently trying to get a refund on an order THEY canceled without even informing me. They also upgraded their website since I placed the order and my order history is now empty...

2 weeks and counting.

netcruiser

Shucks, I just ordered from them last week. Didn't know it was so bad.

I should have aborted when their site kept logging me out every 30 seconds.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Anything less than same day (order before lunch) or next day (ordered after lunch) in all major cities is not acceptable for a company that has MASSIVE distribution centres in the major cities.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Anything less than same day (order before lunch) or next day (ordered after lunch) in all major cities is not acceptable for a company that has MASSIVE distribution centres in the major cities.
Same city yep but I'd allow 48hrs from CPT - DUR/JHB

dabbler

Expert Member
They cancelled my order too, but never told me. They hadn't even considered that I may want a refund.

abbott10k

Then you get RARU, ordered on the 4th, delivered on the 11th. From CPT to JHB Braamfontein. Never buying from them again.