Malema docks pay of 2 EFF leaders over report, threatens more cuts, suspensions

Grant

Honorary Master
Funny that the same people who were moaning that Cyril has no balls because he did not chase away all members of the Zuma faction out of the ANC are now complaining when the Commander shows that he has balls, Kahle kahle what do you people want?
I'm curious about that avatar of yours.
'n naaimasjien?

The_MAC

Executive Member
Funny that the same people who were moaning that Cyril has no balls because he did not chase away all members of the Zuma faction out of the ANC are now complaining when the Commander shows that he has balls, Kahle kahle what do you people want?
People want a leader with the zest of Malema, the Meekness of Cyril, and the Cunningness of NDZ..

Like a Frankenstein politician..

George Netherby

Of course..

But you win your unfair dismissal case and then you get your backpay for a few months or maybe a year and then your life becomes absolute hell within the EFF and they go out of their way to get rid of you in a legitimate fashion (which isn't difficult) and then you are buggered for the future with no job, and being in the political wilderness with no clout or anything....
True story. But if this was to happen to me, I'd fight tooth and nail simply because its my rights they fcuking with.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...

Balls are one thing, but they need to be displayed whilst still following the law...

But we know that Juju and the law not exactly on speaking terms at the best of times.

3WA

Honorary Master
Black members being victimised in the EFF.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Balls are one thing, but they need to be displayed whilst still following the law...

But we know that Juju and the law not exactly on speaking terms at the best of times.
But everyone scoffed at Cyril's balls while he was doing just that, I would have expected people to be in awe of the Commander's balls here.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
True story. But if this was to happen to me, I'd fight tooth and nail simply because its my rights they fcuking with.
If you care so much about your rights you don't join political parties, they will tell you to vote with your conscience but when you do just that they will subject you to lie detectors tests, make you pay for the tests and finally expel you.

dj2381

Expert Member
"Malema has warned that he will do this to more in the party as no one can tell him how to run his organisation."

His arrogance will be his downfall one day.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
"Malema has warned that he will do this to more in the party as no one can tell him how to run his organisation."

His arrogance will be his downfall one day.
he knows people need jobs... so he using that to abuse his employees. He is probably having a massive boner there kicking his people around like that...

like @Gnome mentioned on post 31. If it was a white company doing this... think shampoo x100.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
But everyone scoffed at Cyril's balls while he was doing just that, I would have expected people to be in awe of the Commander's balls here.

You should know that Juju doesn't have any friends here.

We are fully aware of his dictatorial tendencies and have no love for the man at all. He should be in jail as far as many here are concerned.

So yes, be proactive and deal with incompetence and all that but there are legal processes to follow on this front from a labour law point of view, depending on how the person is employed and by who of course. This could bring a completely different dimension to the issue as well... If the person is a member of the government and paid by them, then it makes docking their salary even more suspect and legally questionable.

grok

Honorary Master
You call what Malema did balls? That says quite a bit more about you than about him, innit?

surface

Honorary Master
I sometimes want to sponsor some myBB members for ancesty.com checks. Lot of masquerading shenanigans under high IQ fronting.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
I sometimes want to sponsor some myBB members for ancesty.com checks. Lot of masquerading shenanigans under high IQ fronting.
So many words...so little said. All while praising a sycophantic Strawman arguer.