Malema lauds Bob, says SA will copy Zim's land seizures

BBSA

Honorary Master
Shame, and where is the Zimbabweans going to flee to after this brilliant plan has been implemented.

Last edited:

Milano

Honorary Master
Why don't Zim and Zim 2.0 join and create a united states of racism?

Last edited:

boramk

Bammed
It's pretty clear that he must never get into power, how can anyone be so deluded?
He probably went as saw all the flashy cars, the suits and watches the corrupt officials have gained and sees it as "black men achieving"

BBSA

Honorary Master
It's pretty clear that he must never get into power, how can anyone be so deluded?
He probably went as saw all the flashy cars, the suits and watches the corrupt officials have gained and sees it as "black men achieving"

How do you know that?

BTTB

Executive Member
Mal-Enema is nothing more than a pathetic political prostitute pandering his political masters.

It is a pity Mal-Enema hasn't been shown what a state of disarray the Zimbabwean Agricultural Sector actually is in, although I fail to see how he would be able to distinguish what a proper commercial farm should look like compared to the collapsed industry that exists in that country today.

I am sorry, Mal-Enema should be removed from his position in politics and left to enjoy his millions made through BEE. Our country does not need a trouble maker.

PoiZoNouZ

Expert Member
I think its really time to think about leaving this place.

I am not a South African by birth, I moved here at age 14, now 35. I am more patriotic than most people I know, and yet, since the Zuma administration and Malema have come around, I feel there is a very dark and empty future for this country.

I simply can not fathom how anyone can even remotely agree with what has happened in Zim.

boramk

Bammed
I mean, he openly refers to whites in such a racist way, he openly supports Mugabe and blasts Tsvangirai..
He truly is an idiot.. I've just remembered how Zuma promised bringing back the death penalty, not being silent on Zimbabwe, create half a million jobs, when will SA get a competent President that will shun such a controversial youth league president.

I hope by all means far right wing people will assassinate this bastard

killadoob

Honorary Master
Malema will run this country i reckon, as i have said zim 2.0 is not far away.

TMoose

Expert Member
I actually don't. I think he'd become a martyr. Instant hero. A rallying point for other idiots. Sadly he is the most obvious target for anybody seeking revenge, just like Terreblanche was the most obvious for any wanting to kill a Boer.

I'm not sure what's happening, but I don't like it. I just want things to calm down. If the right wingers respond in kind we might end up on a slippery downward spiral.

boramk

Bammed
Yeah ok, fine, we don't want another ET..
Seriously though, I thought he was just a clown, his much more than that if he ever gets more power

Alan

Honorary Master

Well the liberal left wing won't. Many of them are still members of the ANC with comrade Malema

I know we like to laugh at Malema and call him an idiot but he is not. He knows exactly what he's doing.

He's not an idiot. He's in power.

Ricard

Expert Member
Well the liberal left wing won't. Many of them are still members of the ANC with comrade Malema

I know we like to laugh at Malema and call him an idiot but he is not. He knows exactly what he's doing.

He's not an idiot. He's in power.

Malema has the ANC NEC hand up his bum, and the NEC control Malema's mouth - and that works perfectly for the ANC as he can say things the Govt are too scared to say.

Malema is the 'informant' so that the ANC can gear their new policies about what the people want (and Vote for)

Last edited:

Alan

Honorary Master
Malema has the ANC NEC hand up his bum, and the NECT control Malema's mouth - and that works perfectly for the ANC as he can say things the Govt are too scared to say.

Malema is the 'informant' so that the ANC can gear their new policies about what the people want (and Vote for)

It was clear the ANC were going to pillage the country to full their pockets and when the populace wakes up and asks where's the infrastructure, jobs etc they were promised the ANC would point to whitey. We're at that point now where the populace are asking these questions and Malema is there to give them the answer. We've already seen the ANC blame white tax payers for lack of service delivery.

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
And everyone sits on this forum making clever statements and giving their opinions of how bad he is to make themselves feel better because there is NOTHING we can do about it.

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
Certainly can agree with the sentiment that Malema is being used by the NEC.
I don't think they'll let him get any top spots though, not in the next 6 years though.

But its going to get nasty in this place and I for one hope that someone does take out Malema.

/awaits Zuma VIP squad to bang on my door :rolleyes:

TMoose

Expert Member
And everyone sits on this forum making clever statements and giving their opinions of how bad he is to make themselves feel better because there is NOTHING we can do about it.
Yeah, you're right. We should all just shut up and say nothing instead. Maybe join them in a song or two rather.

Milano

Honorary Master

Pooky you are so smart. Yeah, a forum is such a weird place for people to share their opinions and discuss issues :D

grayston

Expert Member
Shame, and where is the Zimbabweans going to flee to after this brilliant plan has been implemented.

Oh, you pessimist. Malema is learning from Mugabe's mistakes! He's going to do a much better job here.

grayston

Expert Member
"We want the mines. They have been exploiting our minerals for a long time. Now it's our turn to also enjoy from these minerals. They are so bright, they are colourful, we refer to them as white people, maybe their colour came as a result of exploiting our minerals and perhaps if some of us can get opportunities in these minerals we can develop some nice colour like them." - Malema

I don't understand this. Does he want to be white, or ruby-coloured?