Malema: 'When it comes to my wife and kids, I shoot to kill'

cfilorux

Talk for yourself, the children has Malema's genes.
There's nothing wrong with Mr Malema's genes. He's a fine and healthy looking bloke. Just because he's sold out to covetous communist ideas and evil doesn't mean his children will do the same.

I can't find his Gauteng address anywhere in the media.

Does anyone know the publicized address?

He also has a flat on High Level Rd, Sea Point when he is in CT.

In fact we need the addresses of all the EFF leadership so we can send the carol choir.

thechamp

Honorary Master
I can't find his Gauteng address anywhere in the media.

Does anyone know the publicized address?

He also has a flat on High Level Rd, Sea Point when he is in CT.
But what are you going to do from wherever you are? Or are you back in SA and want to pay him a visit?

But what are you going to do from wherever you are? Or are you back in SA and want to pay him a visit?
He's a high profile public figure and public representative.
As such his address is open game. Politicians and celebs waiver the privacy when they take a public platform.

http://blog.heartland.org/2014/06/politicians-do-not-deserve-privacy/

Knowing where he lives is a good thing because if he starts his little war, the populace know what bug hole to fish him out of.

thechamp

Honorary Master
He's a high profile public figure and public representative.
As such his address is open game. Politicians and celebs waiver the privacy when they take a public platform.

http://blog.heartland.org/2014/06/politicians-do-not-deserve-privacy/

Knowing where he lives is a good thing because if he starts his little war, the populace know what bug hole to fish him out of.
Okay, If there is any fishing out of the Commander you will have to come back and help, we can't fight the war alone.

Last edited:

Sollie

Expert Member
I understand not liking the guy but his family should be off limits regardless of any political disagreement.
I doubt his family is under threat from anybody and I think we all agree on that. By the same token many of our families would not be in danger if not for his continuous incitement.

Solarion

Honorary Master
I understand not liking the guy but his family should be off limits regardless of any political disagreement.
Agreed. I can't see any reason to harm his family or even make them a part of anything Malema does. Threatening his family is not only incredibly stupid, but pretty pointless. I say this because the political climate in SA at the moment is far bigger than Malema. He is simply a symptom of much bigger problems. If it wasn't for him there would be someone else like him.

SA has some deep issues and I don't think anybody truly knows how to fix them apart from starting to root out corruption. That's a good start because it's the poor and disadvantaged that are suffering the most, allowing people like Malema to stir them up. The root cause is not Malema. It's corruption and poverty.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Actually when it comes to you , we should shoot to kill "you".
Let not your right hand know what your left hand is doing
Personally, I feel Malema is a manufactured distraction from something/someone else. Do not trust your ears or eyes for they will deceive you.

If the CIA knocks my door down tonight I guess I hit the nail. Just saying. Something else is going on that not everyone is seeing and it's not obvious at the moment.

Last edited:

Nate3268

Personally, I feel Malema is a manufactured distraction from something/someone else. Do not trust your ears or eyes for they will deceive you.

If the CIA knocks my door down tonight I guess I hit the nail. Just saying. Something else is going on that not everyone is seeing and it's not obvious at the moment.
Very true, deflected attention so the cANCer can run riot.