• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Malema : white people are safe under his leadership, warns of an 'unled revolution"

Lament

Executive Member
EFF leader Julius Malema has warned of an "unled revolution" in South Africa, as black people "are worse off in democracy than they were under apartheid".

"If things are going the way they are, there will be a revolution in this country. There will be an unled revolution, and an unled revolution is the highest form of anarchy," Malema told the Turkish Radio and Television Broadcasting Corporation.
More here :
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...dership-warns-of-an-unled-revolution-20180613

Flanders

Executive Member
...black people "are worse off in democracy than they were under apartheid".
Admitting these twits have no freaking clue how to run a country? Funny how he was balls-deep in that political party not long ago.

You just can't make this **** up.

Flanders

Executive Member
Also, to the people claiming Juliarse is clever and he just tells the masses what they want to hear, what say you now? This was an interview for Turkish Radio and Television Broadcasting Corporation, not a rally at the local football grounds.

Either he thinks the world is as ignorant as SA's uneducated or he is indeed as stupid as many have always thought.

HunterNW

Expert Member
"that which I am putting on the table is the best offer to white people"

"I have never called for their killing, at least for now. I can't guarantee the future," he says.

My best offer would be 7.62mm piece of lead and copper.

thechamp

Honorary Master
EFF leader Julius Malema has warned of an "unled revolution" in South Africa, as black people "are worse off in democracy than they were under apartheid".
I respectfully disagree Commander but I am sure these word will be like music to some ears, one of the few instances when Malema "spoke sense".

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
No, we are not. Fcken twat. :crylaugh:

Oh wait, he didn't issue a directive to kill all whites.....yet! So were safe....for now :crylaugh:

Sl8er

Executive Member
"that which I am putting on the table is the best offer to white people"

"I have never called for their killing, at least for now. I can't guarantee the future," he says.

My best offer would be 7.62mm piece of lead and copper.
Dude...you realize that saying stuff like this is no different to black twitter calling for the death of a penny or a vicky, right?