Malema: Zuma Owes Youth

lsuacner

Expert Member
Why does he not just come out and say it, they want printed degrees, high paying jobs and no responsibility at all.

Who will pay the taxes to build his etopia? The same people who are leaving the country because of the free-for-nothing atitude.

Lycanthrope

Honorary Master
i like mybb for a couple of things. one of them being missing the point:

- so Malema pushes monogamous relationships. fun is made of that.
- Malema says voters should expect from the people they voted into power (a key tenent of democracy). fun is made of that.
- He says free education for the youth. He is made fun of.
- He says the youth should expect quality jobs and pay. He is made fun of.

I am no Malema fan, but what is the message you want him to spread to be taken seriously?

It's not taken seriously because he - in his absolute brilliance - campaigned on behalf of Zuma and the ANC - a party with a proven track record of inefficiency, corruption and lies. What's being made fun of is his spectacular gullibility, not the message he's trying to spread. It's incredibly difficult to view the message without coming to terms with the sheer irony of the matter.

eltherza

Expert Member
i like mybb for a couple of things. one of them being missing the point:

- so Malema pushes monogamous relationships. fun is made of that.
- Malema says voters should expect from the people they voted into power (a key tenent of democracy). fun is made of that.
- He says free education for the youth. He is made fun of.
- He says the youth should expect quality jobs and pay. He is made fun of.

I am no Malema fan, but what is the message you want him to spread to be taken seriously?

Because it's fun to make fun of him, he's our political comedian.