Man complains about wife's cooking, gets beaten

mercurial

MyBB Legend
NAPLES, Fla. (AP) - A woman in southwest Florida has been arrested after deputies say she assaulted her husband for complaining about her cooking.

A Lee County Sheriff's Office arrest report shows 66-year-old Meredith Hart Mulcahy of Bonita Springs was charged with battery on an elderly person Tuesday night.

Deputies say her husband, 71-year-old Richard Johnson, got into an argument with her about undercooked potatoes and burnt bread. He went to the bedroom and began eating, and authorities say Mulcahy then threw a phone at him.

Deputies say she became belligerent in the back seat of the patrol car and earlier yelled, "she burned the bread she was cooking because she was so intoxicated." She was in the Lee County Jail on Wednesday pending a $1,500 bond.

Source

Silly man :)

mjkelly

I can almost relate....there are some things woman are just touchy about...

<moLe>

Expert Member
I thought this was rather normal? I once just made a comment about my girlfriends cooking and it ended up with broken plates all over the kitchen.....but once you had a passionate woman with vibrant emotions anything less seems dull :)

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I'm not worried - my missus throws like a typical girl.

mjkelly

I'm not worried - my missus throws like a typical girl.

Bwahaha, this made me laugh. I think it's more what she is throwing than who she is throwing it at, I could just see my mac flying out the window like a frisbee :eek:

Last edited:

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
I think what snapped her chain was the fact that he complained and still ate her food.

PeterCH

Honorary Master
Or her weight. When she asks* if a particular dress makes her look fat, say:
"No honey, it's just your butt."

*Trick question.