Man convicted for kicking ex-girlfriend’s dog to death

Gyre

Expert Member
Or feel free to download the documentary Dominion.
Dominion' is the feature-length documentary sequel to 2014's Lucent.

I challenge anyone to watch it and if you not disgusted at the way animals are treated then you are not human.
Many people have turned vegan after watching it.

No doubt it is cruelty and if we can save an animal's life, I support it.

That said, the sensation of starvation of is a powerful thing and being hungry can quickly erode all feeling of empathy, especially if you have others to feed. If it comes down to sparing a chicken or starving my dogs, the dogs win every time.

darkevil

No doubt it is cruelty and if we can save an animal's life, I support it.

That said, the sensation of starvation of is a powerful thing and being hungry can quickly erode all feeling of empathy, especially if you have others to feed. If it comes down to sparing a chicken or starving my dogs, the dogs win every time.
Here we go again... The "if you eat meat then you aren't allowed to say you love animals and may as well be torturing kittens to death yourself" brigade has come out.
How did you come to that conclusion?

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Or feel free to download the documentary Dominion.
Dominion' is the feature-length documentary sequel to 2014's Lucent.

I challenge anyone to watch it and if you not disgusted at the way animals are treated then you are not human.
Many people have turned vegan after watching it.
Are you a vegan now ?

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Unfortunately no i am not. Although i have cut down on my meat products.
Its mostly chicken now.
Been a bodybuilder has not made it easy either.

Ahhh but do you at least make sure your chicken is ethically sourced from proper organic and free range farms?

Defiler

I wanted to see a picture of this PoS, but Google was more interested in trying to sell me a PoS.

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 17

rambo919

Honorary Master
Yorkies are so miniscule.... kicking and stomping on one for making a mess is hardly proportionate.

I would love to see him try it on a dog his own size.... they don't take that kinda k@k.

Supervan II

Expert Member
I wanted to see a picture of this PoS, but Google was more interested in trying to sell me a PoS.
I'll give you some for free.

Mind you, I'll even give you the Yorkie for free.

And on second thoughts, since it's the wife's, I'll even (regretfully) let her go too.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Here we go again... The "if you eat meat then you aren't allowed to say you love animals and may as well be torturing kittens to death yourself" brigade has come out.

Oh you're allowed to say you love animals. Just don't pretend to care when someone places a steak in front of you.

SAguy

Executive Member
Oh you're allowed to say you love animals. Just don't pretend to care when someone places a steak in front of you.
Same goes for vegans, don't pretend to care when you eat crops from farmers who kill mice, rabbits, bugs, etc... ie.. all of them.

And don't pretend to love animals if you enjoy coffee, avocado, chocolate, palm oil products... All cause damage and suffering to animal life.

Ie... Don't pretend to love animals unless you eat only what you grow in your own yard, and never kill a snail to protect your crops.

Yes, I'm being facetious... Where do you draw the line?

Blackhand

R6k for kicking someone's dog to death, done to inflict maximum suffering both to the dog and the owner. That's not even vaguely a deterrent let alone justice.

Pretty easy to predict more violence is going to follow this guy soon.