• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Man fatally shot in Bedfordview by gun-wielding bikers

Crowley

Executive Member
A shame too because it's a nice area. You know aside from the mob activity, drug kingpins and hits.

But other than that. Nice area.
Don't forget the houses of ill repute. Quite a lot of them around the Bedfordview area.

Or so I heard, from a friend...

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
You have litera
are you illiterate? Its not because he is Serbian, he had connections to the underworld. Wont surprise me if Krejir? is involved somehow.
Maybe you should be more literate and use more words to explain yourself so you don’t get misunderstood.

You made a blanket statement about Serbians the way it was posted.

freddster

Expert Member
Maybe you should be more literate and use more words to explain yourself so you don’t get misunderstood.

You made a blanket statement about Serbians the way it was posted.
I answered Serbian to the nationality question as posted before me.

schumi

Honorary Master
Bedfordview ‘drive-by’ mafia hit linked to Radovan Krejcir

Forensic investigator Paul O’Sullivan says the assassinated businessman was a ‘dead man walking’ after a fallout with his alleged associate.

Bedfordview SAPS confirmed on Tuesday that a man was shot through the window of his car by two men on a motorcycle in Bedfordview and later died on Monday evening, they told Bedfordview Edenvale News.
The victim of this apparent drive-by mafia-style hit has since been identified as Serbian businessman George Mihaljevic.
A report in The Star on Wednesday morning details how forensic investigators Paul O’Sullivan has linked the assassination to a mostly Eastern European gang war that has turned Bedfordview, and Gauteng in general, into a mafia gangland.
O’Sullivan has done extensive research on the gangs, even at one point having a hit put out against him as a result. O’Sullivan says this is the latest in a list of people murdered by the gangs that has included lawyers, debt collectors, and drug traffickers.
O’Sullivan called Mihaljevic a “dead man walking” after a fallout with his alleged associate and convicted Czech organised crime boss Radovan Krejcir.

More at: https://citizen.co.za/news/south-af...drive-by-mafia-hit-linked-to-radovan-krejcir/

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I answered Serbian to the nationality question as posted before me.
...followed up by something else that may have given the impression that "all Serbians are bad rubbish" on the same line.

Perhaps it would've made a little more sense if they were separated.

Last edited: