Man in a coma after N2 stoning

Davush

If you hit something and your car cannot drive further and you are stranded next to the N2, you're going to have a bad time.

What kind of twisted person thinks its ok to lob a huge rock through a windscreen at an innocent person. I don't care what kind of poverty you are in, you have to be completely f*d in the head to do something like that. They should make underground tunnels for persons wishing to cross the N2. Do away with the bridges and build the bloody berlin wall down either side of the street

We have local farm kids that think its funny to throw stones (small ones) at your car when you drive past.. Its all a joke to them but I'm going to have to get nailed by the audi dealers for repairs

grrrr

KOPITE

Executive Member
I would do a destruction derby on any kants walking along the N2

biometrics

Honorary Master
This has been going on for decades. I remember our one teacher in the 80's warning us of driving on the N1 and N2.

ozoned

Think of these guys as progressives, they are way ahead of the rest of the pack,
when eskom fails and the lights go out ... we will all be back in the stone.d age.

Recruitsmiths

Yeah it's been an issue in ct for ages.
The trend was set though on South Coast highway, a few km past Karridene, Umgababa - many years ago, I used to holiday often thereabouts and used to drive past there with a cocked and drawn 9mm. Travellers were always warned about this stretch by the lodges/hotels when making bookings.

genetic

Honorary Master
When are they actually going to do something about this??!!

This has been going on for well over a decade... maybe even two. They've caged up the foot bridges crossing the freeway, which probably helps, but active policing is what's needed.

zizo911

Executive Member
Despicable. What mentality must one have to hurt another innocent human being.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
The trend was set though on South Coast highway, a few km past Karridene, Umgababa - many years ago, I used to holiday often thereabouts and used to drive past there with a cocked and drawn 9mm. Travellers were always warned about this stretch by the lodges/hotels when making bookings.

The problem was solved by putting large fencing on the pedestrian bridges, more recently the same thing was happening near the airport and now the same solution was applied

Mila

Honorary Master
Must have derserved it, bloody racists and everything.