Man in Ndebele garb wants to sue Gautrain after he was barred from boarding train

HBee

Expert Member
People without any dress decorum everywhere. Seems like the new trend is to go shopping in your pajamas and slippers.

Sweevo

Honorary Master
elaborate more?I have no problem with the way he dressed just asking about his claims.

Strippers should be allowed nekkid if they want to go for interviews as well.
Well technically it's allowed in the UK. But he's not nekkid. Those budgie smugglers he's wearing are more than an olympic swimmer would have 30 years ago.
His business meeting had something to do with a sale to someone on the other end. I don't know the full details and sure, he could be making this stuff up, but again, I don't see the big deal.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Just wondering if they would stop a bachelor's party type of outfit where the guy's friends force him to wear a mankini in public or some such.

I'd think they have a serious lack of humour if they stopped that from getting on the train and physically there's little difference between that and this guy.

LCBXX

Executive Member
Is the Gautrain privately owned? If yes, they may have the right to refuse admission, no?

Mila

Honorary Master
This is like fat people wearing small things. Our version of wallmart people. Let them be I need to laugh at someone.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Time and place for everything. Public transport wearing underpants is neither the time nor the place.

Sweevo

Honorary Master
Time and place for everything. Public transport wearing underpants is neither the time nor the place.
Yeah but theyre not underpants dude. Budgie smugglers bit not underpants. If an 80 yr old can wear a speedo at the beach...