Man shot in head by police after altercation at local guest house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig_

Honorary Master
I can not believe how bad a shot the cop actually is... I mean, he managed to miss both this guy's brain cells from an almost point blank range....

Those two brain cells are even smaller than his balls, so the cop can be excuses, plus with just having to witness a 60 year olds balls waving about he probably had retinal scaring as well, even more reason to miss the two brain cells.

callvm

Just saw the 1 minute clip. All I could think was, if those were US cops, it would have all been over in 10 seconds. Also, why is he naked?

The Darkness

Expert Member
How do you make a naked raving mad lunatic with a gun stand down?
The cops looked like they were absolutely dumbstruck by this performance and didn't know htf to handle it.
huh? You draw your weapons on the suspect with clear communication for them to stand down.

notayoba

huh? You draw your weapons on the suspect with clear communication for them to stand down.
They should have done that before he got to his gun. When he got his gun it was game over and suicide by cop.

The cops definitely demonstrated incompetence in the build up and could and should have stopped it earlier, but once you have a lunatic waving around a loaded firearm there is only 1 outcome.

Convict

3. Even after taking the female officers gun, he still did not point it, in fact it was pointed down and behind his back.
Would the taking of her firearm constitute robbery? Things can turn ugly very fast, just because he pointed the gun down, does not mean he could not point it towards someone and fire. The fact that he has already robbed a police officer while others are present and having firearms drawn, means he was not stable and trying to predict his behavior would be difficult.

If the cops did not shoot him, and he turned the firearm on them and shot all 4 dead, we would blame police incompetence for it. They shot him and we blame police incompetence, it is a catch 22 situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.