Man shot in head by police after altercation at local guest house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensorei

Executive Member

Neptuner

This is why you don't shoot them in the leg.... Shot 8 times and still has enough in him to stab the cop before he dies.

If you shoot, you shoot to kill.

This notion that you shoot someone to save them for later is wishful thinking.

I can't imagine getting shot in the limb in any context and not think "I'm dying" it's human nature when you get shot that survival instincts kicks in.

Lens last wish was that someone shoots him, if you don't believe me watch the video again and you will hear his last dying words are Shoot me! Shoot me! please lets respect the mans wishes.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
If Cloete could speak right now he would tell Barnard to please learn from his mistakes… that includes wearing a blue undies

But oaks like Barnard are merely victims of supper table discussions indoctrination from a very tender age.
By the sounds of his derangement, Barnard is way ahead in a leopard print thong.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Lens last wish was that someone shoots him, if you don't believe me watch the video again and you will hear his last dying words are Shoot me! Shoot me! please lets respect the mans wishes.

Huh? Did he died now?

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
He was naked at the start of the video apart from his Rambo-band
Which means the friend was recording the foursome when the police entered without knocking. There's no way he could have grabbed his phone so quickly and not give rambo a chance to dress first.

Itsa Trap

Expert Member
Okay. Seems like he escalated it though by going for his gun and acting like that.

The screaming though, always gets me. How that helps I do not know.

Neptuner

Huh? Did he died now?
Been watching Kill Bill right? more than once... Len will not awaken from his coma and take revenge on all police the officers that were present including the Police Minister Bheki Cele.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Been watching Kill Bill right? more than once... Len will not awaken from his coma and take revenge on all police the officers that were present including the Police Minister Bheki Cele.

Lay off the weed dude

Dolby

Honorary Master
I do think that if he pulls through, he'll be more respectful to authority figures in future

Grant

Honorary Master
Was wondering what sort of person would put out a video like that...

Ah yes, that kind of person. :X3:
I've always been a little mystified by the use of references like "the k word", or "n word" etc.

To me that kind of reference almost gives the word some kind of revered (for wont of a better description) status.
Everybody knows what the word is, to veil it seems to preserve it's status.

Jews, for example would type "Gd" and not God, out of reverence.
Cloaking the "n" word seems to lend a similar status, when in fact it should be relagated to the backwater of our lexicon.

The use of words like faggot, moffie etc have seen their weaponising radically diluted. The user of archaic terminoligy usually sets themself up for a backlash of derision, frequently making a quiet exit, tail between the legs.

Defonotaltaccount

Who here at any time said an aggressive criminal shouldn't be shot? I think the Alec Baldwin part of your brain is slowly beginning to squash the other rational parts of it.
Did you see the news ?
I should update the other thread.
Idolatry is a sin.
Dont let your Baldwin fetish become a way of life.
See you there !

I thank you.

Convict

I do think that if he pulls through, he'll be more respectful to authority figures in future
He is surely getting charged if he does manage to survive. They can easily stick robbery on the weapon he took, and illegal possession of it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.