Man shot in head by police after altercation at local guest house

Status
Not open for further replies.

notayoba

:ROFL: :ROFL: Makes sense. I always take baking powder away on weekends, especially if there isn't a kitchen or oven where I'm staying. You never know when you suddenly have a need to use baking powder for whatever reason.

SAguy

Executive Member
Surely if our cops are any decent it should be easy enough to determine whether it was drugs?
Although - having said that anyone straight out of primary school could probably find 100 ways for the evidence to be thrown out, given how our cops would have handled it.

Neptuner

Surely if our cops are any decent it should be easy enough to determine whether it was drugs?
Although - having said that anyone straight out of primary school could probably find 100 ways for the evidence to be thrown out, given how our cops would have handled it.
They probably tested Len's blood by now for various substances.

The Darkness

Expert Member
I think this entire situation has shown it’s pretty clear the cops were not well trained or on point. This, it’s highly likely there was protocol that wasn’t followed through the entirety of the event, leaving possibly many loopholes open for a good lawyer to defend Len. Even the fact that we have this video online, and that Lens wife has the platform to defend the baking soda claim.
That said, baking soda is useful for getting rid of bad smells. My thinking is perhaps Len’s cowboy boots have smell issues and they travel with an 8 ball of baking soda at all times.

Jean Claude Vaaldamme

I heard the women saying on a interview that the police took the white stuff for testing and that they can test all they want. Its koeksoda/baking soda the guy carry around for heartburn.

Whether that's true or not I don't know, but is does sound plausible.

Neptuner

I think this entire situation has shown it’s pretty clear the cops were not well trained or on point. This, it’s highly likely there was protocol that wasn’t followed through the entirety of the event, leaving possibly many loopholes open for a good lawyer to defend Len. Even the fact that we have this video online, and that Lens wife has the platform to defend the baking soda claim.
That said, baking soda is useful for getting rid of bad smells. My thinking is perhaps Len’s cowboy boots have smell issues and they travel with an 8 ball of baking soda at all times.
He's blood test and hers if she doesn't her trap will rule out whether he has stinking toes. The cops can confirm as well whether they smelled anything cheesy at the point of approach. Even now at this very moment they can go check his toes...

Ponderer

Executive Member
I heard the women saying on a interview that the police took the white stuff for testing and that they can test all they want. Its koeksoda/baking soda the guy carry around for heartburn.

Whether that's true or not I don't know, but is does sound plausible.
Maybe the "koeksoda" was his (cough/ahem) "rising agent" for (cough/ahem) her "koek"? :)

Sensorei

Executive Member
So Len 'Undertaker' Cloete is actually an electrical engineer at Nema Engineering, who owns a gym as a hobby. He probably 'had' slightly more brains than those cops, but roid rage is a b*tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.