Man tried to reclaim breast implants from ex

stoke

Honorary Master
What a dumbass ... always use general anesthetic for moments like this.

guest2013-1

bwhahaha, he probably just tried stabbing her to death because she cheated on him, now they're claiming he want breast implants back

bwhahahaha

Mila

Honorary Master
Many of my divorced friends say they paid for the boobs, never got to play with it and after the divorce they didn't even get half back......

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
Many of my divorced friends say they paid for the boobs, never got to play with it and after the divorce they didn't even get half back......

Yours? Or somebody else's?

And what caused the divorce? The boobs?

Keeper

Honorary Master
err...what does he want them for....for himself??

very strange...

Dolby

Honorary Master
I see his thinking though.

I don't think I'd be comfortable buying my SO a pair of boobs ;)

You'd pay the R30,000.00

She'll feel better about herself ; start showing them around and using em to get things

Only a matter of time before she gets a replacement for you

I'd put in my marriage contract that should she cheat or leave before 5 years, she owes me. While I'm at it, I'll add that she get's zero in the case of a divorse should she cheat .

Vinia

I'm not judging anyone (hubby or wife) who has done this arrangement. After I have kids I'll probably want a Dr 902010 revamp, but I'll pay for it my d@rn self.

I always wonder what the power balance is in a relationship where the guy paid for something so closely tied to a lot of women's self image. Makes me think of Dirk & Advocate Barbie.

krycor

Honorary Master
Interesting perspectives.. also women must feel a bit weird if the dude pays for it, i mean imagine the guy is already possessive.. brings a whole new angle to when women say the guy acts like he owns her ;)