Man tries to destroy house because tenants haven't paid rent

R13...

Honorary Master
You can see why he'd be pissed. They are probably paying for cars and **** but won't pay rent. Lol, he promises to tear the whole thing down

OCP

Expert Member
it's his house - should be able to do what ever the hell he wants to it :)

Will probably be cheaper to fix a few broken windows if it gets the defaulters out quickly then having to go through court and wait who knows how long....

RedViking

Nord of the South
I think that is fake news. That looks like an informal area. If he wanted the tenants out they will be out by now. He probably just had too much to drink.

lived666

Executive Member
I think that is fake news. That looks like an informal area. If he wanted the tenants out they will be out by now. He probably just had too much to drink.
You didnt watch the whole video huh, the part where they pulled down the burglar bars......
Plus informal area, I beg to differ.

Craig

Honorary Master
He must be really pissed off, but I can understand his frustration. It might have been better to take it out on one of two of the tenants, rather beat one of them up than damage the house.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
He must be really pissed off, but I can understand his frustration. It might have been better to take it out on one of two of the tenants, rather beat one of them up than damage the house.
You don't get arrested for breaking down your own house...