• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Man who 'assaulted' ex-girlfriend in video also 'threatened' her ex-husband, court hears

schumi

Honorary Master
Andrew Turnbull says he grabbed girlfriend after shopping spree with his credit card

Andrew Turnbull‚ the man accused of assaulting his ex-girlfriend‚ said he grabbed her by the collar and spoke harshly after she had a "relapse" and went on a shopping spree with his credit card.
Turnbull is accused of assaulting Chere Gray earlier this year.
The Randburg Magistrate's Court also heard on Tuesday that he had two previous convictions. Turnbull was sentenced and fined R1‚500 for speeding back in 2000. And in 2016‚ he was convicted of drug possession and sentenced to a fine of R2‚000 or six months imprisonment.
This was revealed during his bail application in court on Tuesday afternoon. A decision on bail is expected on Wednesday.
More at: https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/so...nd-after-shopping-spree-with-his-credit-card/

Andrew Turnbull‚ the man accused of assaulting his ex-girlfriend‚ said he grabbed her by the collar and spoke harshly after she had a "relapse" and went on a shopping spree with his credit card.
And then you threw her around, we can all see it on the video you domfok.

Solarion

Honorary Master
If there's one thing I've learned in my life, it's to stay out of other people's domestic disputes. Don't be surprised if you discover that the woman that you were so valiantly trying to defend, suddenly turns and starts attacking you too in defense of her husband/boyfriend. That's when the real **** starts.

If you ever manage to get the violent boyfriend in a headlock, only to find your eyes getting scratched out by the girlfriend, just remember, I warned you first.

MightyQuin

Executive Member
This woman also needs therapy. It seems she has the type of personality that is subconsciously drawn to abusive relationships.

And yes, I agree...someone will end up dead here. This guy is a psycho.

schumi

Honorary Master
Daily police check-ins for Andrew Turnbull as he is granted bail

Turnbull is facing a charge of assaulting his former girlfriend‚ Chere Gray.

Bail was granted by the Randburg Magistrate's Court this week.

“I am relieved that the matter has been finalised after a lengthy (bail) application process‚” his lawyer Nardus Grove said.

Grove told the court on Tuesday that Turnbull‚ who intended to plead not guilty to the charge‚ had undertaken to leave Johannesburg to live with his parents in the Eastern Cape should he be released on bail.
More at: https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/...ns-for-andrew-turnbull-as-he-is-granted-bail/