Many lockdown regulations do more harm than good - Experts

borro

Expert Member
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?”

MightyQuin

Honorary Master

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
The regulations dont do the harm its the fools who made them doing the harm.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
All that shortfall and afterwards that tax payers will be expected to make up for it again :mad:

Mekon

When you got fools like NDZ and Cele who suddenly can make their brain farts into law straight away then you get this mess.

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
So, I am seeing two sides to this ....

In my home country, the restrictions are so harsh, the economy will fail, no doubt. The government are being called idiots for it, but nothings changed.

In my host country, the restrictions are so lax, millions will die, no doubt. The government are being called idiots for it, but nothings changed.

Interesting times indeed.

Cage Rattler

A random thought ... What is the point of all these online discussions? We can debate this until the cows come home (maybe it relieves boredom for some) but how will it actually change anything as the power-that-be will do what they want to do.

Temujin

Executive Member
Anyone with the ability to think more than potato knows this... just shows how dim and useless those in 'power' really are

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
A random thought ... What is the point of all these online discussions? We can debate this until the cows come home (maybe it relieves boredom for some) but how will it actually change anything as the power-that-be will do what they want to do.
You could say the same about 90% of the discussions on this entire sub-forum. Very little of what is said will make the slightest difference to the outcome of the epidemic, or to the effects on the economy.