Mark Zuckerberg under pressure over Facebook data breach

Petec

Expert Member
Ya'all opted in.
And now you whine?
You are all tracked and propensity modeled via your plethora of smart devices...
And now you hissy fit?

Daaaaamn, I guess this is what happens when you have your politicians spoon feeding you, telling you what to think.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
Ya'all opted in.
And now you whine?
You are all tracked and propensity modeled via your plethora of smart devices...
And now you hissy fit?

Daaaaamn, I guess this is what happens when you have your politicians spoon feeding you, telling you what to think.
Yip. That is how I see it too.

Randhir

Honorary Master
Ya'all opted in.
And now you whine?
And now you hissy fit?

This is about a breach, not FB themselves whoring out your data with your permission.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
This is about a breach, not FB themselves whoring out your data with your permission.
It's not a breach per say. They allowed someone to use their API to access all that data. FB should have put a limit what data accessed etc.

Randhir

Honorary Master
It's not a breach per say. They allowed someone to use their API to access all that data. FB should have put a limit what data accessed etc.
I know, but either way it's not really about the permissions that you opt in when signing up for FB.