Marriage and the things that annoys you.

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
When you get married - your vowes are for better or worse. You have to accept your partner as they are. If you try and change them it is false. They are changing who they are to make you happy. No one should have to be what they are not. I should know. I spent most of my life being what people wanted me to be. I still do. But
guess that is who I am. Just hoping I will have enough life left to be myself one day.
No, I don't think you should try and change somebody after you've committed, sometimes though, they change.

GoB

Expert Member
When you get married - your vowes are for better or worse. You have to accept your partner as they are. If you try and change them it is false. They are changing who they are to make you happy. No one should have to be what they are not. I should know. I spent most of my life being what people wanted me to be. I still do. But
guess that is who I am. Just hoping I will have enough life left to be myself one day.
Maybe you mean changing only to please someone rather than changing to improve one self... but listen to this talk if you're interested in hearing someone who thinks it's fine to discuss each other's flaws.

"..no one should accept the whole of us, we're appalling!"

Quick question. Night of the wedding when the time comes to officially consummate it, was the wife on the period? Or did you plan the wedding with her cycle in mind months in advance?

Daruk

Honorary Master
Quick question. Night of the wedding when the time comes to officially consummate it, was the wife on the period? Or did you plan the wedding with her cycle in mind months in advance?
Or did you just get on with life cos, you know, there will be years of opportunities ahead?
Not sure why anyone would be so desperate for a fix, besides, women love back scratches :ROFL:

Or did you just get on with life cos, you know, there will be years of opportunities ahead?
Not sure why anyone would be so desperate for a fix, besides, women love back scratches :ROFL:
Dude, it's your wedding night. Whatchu gonna do, play snakes & ladders and watch The Office?

KT-B

Honorary Master
You can never really predict it but you can go with a best guess

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
Dude, it's your wedding night. Whatchu gonna do, play snakes & ladders and watch The Office?
Why would the wedding night be different from any other night?
By the time that you get married, you should be bored of having sex with that one person already-- so I am sure that you can wait a few days. :unsure: