Marriage and the things that irritates you.

RedViking

Honorary Master
Can also go for those with a partner. What does your partner do that really irritates you or gets on your nerves (and vice versa I guess).

For example how difficult can it be to replace the toilet rolls when you can clearly see it is finished!!

Note: Due to the influx of toilet irritations, anything besides the toilet that irritates you....

Last edited:

KT-B

Honorary Master
I just removed the seat. Who needs it anyways? :X3:
It is not the seat that is the problem - it is the lid. It prevents the germs from flying around the bathroom when you flush. It is not an aesthetic thing we have with the toilet - toilets are ugly open or closed. I hate germs. Leaving the lid open allows those germs to escape :oops:

RedViking

Honorary Master
It is not the seat that is the problem - it is the lid. It prevents the germs from flying around the bathroom when you flush. It is not an aesthetic thing we have with the toilet - toilets are ugly open or closed. I hate germs. Leaving the lid open allows those germs to escape :oops:
Who the heck closes the lid!!!!! I have NEVER entered a bathroom with the lid closed!!!

Damn, you must be irritating.... :p:p:p

Attachments

KT-B

Honorary Master
Who the heck closes the lid!!!!! I have NEVER entered a bathroom with the lid closed!!!
You won't find the lid open in any bathroom I leave. Otherwise you need to clean the entire room.
My SO was the same as you. I just told him that if one of the cats fall in - they will sleep on his side of the bed. The toilet lid gets put down now.

Don't chew like a cow, it sounds disgusting, it looks disgusting. Had a huge fight over the December holidays.

Now tired of complaining and trying to avoid more fights, I now just increase the volume on whatever we could be watching/listening to when having a meal.

RedViking

Honorary Master
Don't chew like a cow, it sounds disgusting, it looks disgusting. Had a huge fight over the December holidays.

Now tired of complaining and trying to avoid more fights, I now just increase the volume on whatever we could be watching/listening to when having a meal.
Hell this irritates me. Even if you don't chew like a cow, if I can hear you chew it drives me absolutely nuts!!

Yeah I get annoyed when I go into a bathroom where the lid has not been put down. I put both the seat and the lid when leaving a bathroom.

One of my pet peeves is walking into a bathroom where this gaping cesspool is open for all to see and I am a guy

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Yeah I get annoyed when I go into a bathroom where the lid has not been put down. I put both the seat and the lid when leaving a bathroom.

One of my pet peeves is walking into a bathroom where this gaping cesspool is open for all to see and I am a guy
Maybe you should clean it more often then?

KT-B

Honorary Master

Why do you think the designers put a lid on it? Don't come crying to me when you have caught some strange infection from your toothbrush because you fling fecal germs all over your bathroom.