Massacre survivor tells of horror

Seriously

Honorary Master
Zulu on the run :D WTF Surely this story can't be true. What was the motiv? It looks like the reporter forgot to mention it. Or was it just for crowd entertainment. Sometimes I wonder if IOL gets their news out of the 'Lord of the Rings' series.
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/massacre-survivor-tells-of-horror-1.1554723
The family knew the murderers and Mpendulo said they were from the community, but the motive for the murders was unclear.
:confused:

I read the article again and I still don't know what the motiv was. Enlighten me please. I am not English. To say the motiv is 'unclear' is not a motiv :D And is it safe to assume, the 2 year old died first? Petrol bombing a two year old? WTF Clearly, the zulu warriors wanted to make sure the baby is dead.

Africaner

OMG Such a barbaric act. Why why why @Intel PLEASE stop posting such negative news about South Africa. It is very upsetting to read your crap.

abzo

Honorary Master
OMG Such a barbaric act. Why why why @Intel PLEASE stop posting such negative news about South Africa. It is very upsetting to read your crap.
why do you only post when intel posts? That's the only time we ever see you. We know.

Seriously

Honorary Master
It's not his cr@p it's South African news FFS. Stop frequenting this forum if you cannot handle typical African news. Please stay away from the Mugabe country Mugabe elections thread if you do not want to read or know about the Africa media circus acts and typical Africa behaviour.

why do you only post when intel posts? That's the only time we ever see you. We know.
Yeah, for a change I agree with you. He is only commenting on my posts. Obviously he has some other account in here and wants to remain anonym. Mind you, a number of people on myBB have received warnings and infarctions for attacking me personally or repeatedly derailing my threads. I will continue to post eye catching news (crime related) about South Africa. I want to highlight the problems and shortcomings of the South African government. People have a right to know. Please PM me if you want to talk about me. Keep this thread clean or risk infringements. Now back to the topic. Why do you think it is so difficult for the reporter to find out what the reason was for this hideous attack? Surely, the mob did this for a reason. FFS How difficult can it be to find it out?

abzo

Honorary Master
Why do you think it is so difficult for the reporter to find out what the reason was for this hideous attack? Surely, the mob did this for a reason. FFS How difficult can it be to find it out?
Because reporters aren't detectives?

You're a reporter, why don't you go find out?

genetic

Honorary Master
No, he does this often...

Post a link to the article, but posts a question that is clearly answered in the article, or isn't even relevant to the article in question.
Then finishes it with: "Welcome to the NEW SOUTH AFRICA 2013... WTF"

The world burning? I ain't so sure about that. A 2 year old in South Africa. WTF just some news for the day. And no one does know the motive. :( Welcome to the new South Africa.