Massive petrol price hikes, more taxes, and ratings downgrade – South Africans beware

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
Massive petrol price hikes, more taxes, and ratings downgrade – South Africans beware

Dawie Roodt, Chief Economist at the Efficient Group, has warned that a combination of petrol price hikes, more taxes, and a ratings downgrade for South Africa could cripple consumers.

Roodt said that a big fuel price increase in combination with government levies that come into effect in April could see petrol going up by R1.20 per litre.
Dear Oom Dawie Roodt.

We , the normal people do know that. We agree with you. But our fellow South African's have no interest in getting SA back on track. They support our corrupt goverment 100%.

They want to give the corrupt goverment another chance. They are 9 times more than us...

We are fcked. But we appreciate your message.

Cheers
People that don't want to see SA go down the gutter.

Utterly Confused

Dear Oom Dawie Roodt.

We , the normal people do know that. We agree with you. But our fellow South African's have no interest in getting SA back on track. They support our corrupt goverment 100%.

They want to give the corrupt goverment another chance. They are 9 times more than us...

We are fcked. But we appreciate your message.

Cheers
People that don't want to see SA go down the gutter.
It is a crying shame, a beautiful country like South Africa spiraling downwards because of greed and corruption. Me being a positive individual is losing hope. Hopefully I'm wrong.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
It is a crying shame, a beautiful country like South Africa spiraling downwards because of greed and corruption. Me being a positive individual is losing hope. Hopefully I'm wrong.
There is no chance this country will be rescued. The masses are just not interested in saving SA. See how far the ANC wins these elections , even with corruption of ANC officials.. yet people vote them in.