Massive Valentine’s Day delivery failure by NetFlorist

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
Massive Valentine’s Day delivery failure by NetFlorist

Hundreds of NetFlorist customers have taken to Twitter, Facebook, and HelloPeter to complain about their orders not being delivered on Valentine’s Day.

HelloPeter was flooded with complaints this morning and late yesterday evening, with scores of people stating that the orders they placed for Valentine’s Day had not been delivered.

Slaught3r

Expert Member
Not really news. They failed me every time I used them the last 3 times. Won't use them again that's for sure.

Suspect99

Executive Member
I ordered a pot plant for mothers day. It arrived sad and wilted with dead leaves. They gave a replacement, but that died after a few days

eg2505

Honorary Master
Has that happened?
yip, some a$$h0le in a beemer thinks he is Michael schumacher and runs a red light after stealing the dudes flowers,
nearly has a crash, but gets away with it, and the guy can do nothing except run after him, screaming and shouting.

The_MAC

Executive Member
yip, some a$$h0le in a beemer thinks he is Michael schumacher and runs a red light after stealing the dudes flowers,
nearly has a crash, but gets away with it, and the guy can do nothing except run after him, screaming and shouting.
That is the epitome of a terrible human being. He will get what's coming to him sooner or later

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I've not experienced any delays or non-delivery from them. Their flowers simply don't last and I've gone back to supporting local florists.

MavChat

My order was delivered, by a very rude lady I was told who sounded like she was there to beat up my wife at her place of work... I guess its better than non delivery...

eg2505

Honorary Master
That is the epitome of a terrible human being. He will get what's coming to him sooner or later
agreed, sad reality for many of those guys selling flowers, tough life they got,
seen people steal their stuff, and drive away,

dudes just trying to make a honest living, and the p0es goes and takes his things, closes the window and drives off,
seen it many times, especially just of william nicol,