Leno

Expert Member
damb was hoping the trailer would be 4k... still looks good for HD

• Angry
Reactions: Yuu

justplain

Expert Member
very interesting Matrix 4 gets released during covid times,
almost as if its a choice, do you take the red pill or take the blue pill, and believe whatever you want to believe.
Which one is the Ivermectin one? Red or blue ? :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: "D"

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
Must be just me but I am not feeling the hype after watching the trailer! Feels more like a Michael Bay type flashy GFX shootemup than the original gritty feel. I sure as hell am going to watch it but I sincerely hope it's not just another retelling of the original.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Trailer looks amazing.
Can't wait for it.
why cant they make an entire series?
follow how Trinity and Morpheus got to where we see them now.

even NEO, how did he get so old?

eg2505

Honorary Master
Must be just me but I am not feeling the hype after watching the trailer! Feels more like a Michael Bay type flashy GFX shootemup than the original gritty feel. I sure as hell am going to watch it but I sincerely hope it's not just another retelling of the original.
hate to break it to you, but the original was released '99, and here we are 22 years later,
entire generations haven't seen the 1st one, have no idea what bluepills/red pills mean,

quite amazing really if you think about it, how much has changed. since 1999.

SHL

Expert Member
I feel the same. Some things should just be left alone. Hollywood just milking Keanu after the successful John Wick movies.

Last edited:

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
hate to break it to you, but the original was released '99, and here we are 22 years later,
entire generations haven't seen the 1st one, have no idea what bluepills/red pills mean,

quite amazing really if you think about it, how much has changed. since 1999.
Very true! I really loved how the story assumed the audience to figure everything out for themselves instead of spoon feeding everything via narrating or flashbacks. I remember the small references like "Coppertop" that hit me years later!

eg2505

Honorary Master
Very true! I really loved how the story assumed the audience to figure everything out for themselves instead of spoon feeding everything via narrating or flashbacks. I remember the small references like "Coppertop" that hit me years later!
they sure don't make films like they used to, hopefully this one is a worthy successor, and not some GCI-fest for a new generation,
actually brings out a few new ideas of its own,

saor

Honorary Master
First movie was quite close to perfect as a thing that didn't need any sequels. Loved that movie when it came out.