Mbeki: Govt not behind Johncom bid

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Yes T-bone... we believe you. Just like we believe you that HIV and AIDS are not related, and that its just a western conspiracy developed to undermine Africa...

*yawn*

McSack

Executive Member
We also believe that crime is not a problem in SA, that the ANC never benefited in the oilgate scandal, that the arms deal was all above board and that the tooth fairy will leave 5 rond under our pillow in exchange for an old tooth :rolleyes:

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
only 5 rond?

does the tooth fairy not know anything about inflation. I got 5 ronds back when I was a lighty...

Ady

Expert Member
More filth spews from his mouth. When will it end?

McSack

Executive Member
only 5 rond?

does the tooth fairy not know anything about inflation. I got 5 ronds back when I was a lighty...

Apologies... It's been a while since I expected the tin under my pillow, unlike our pres :)

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
:) well now we just needs to educate the tooth fairy

Oh and mbeki, that people are not accepting the BS that spews from his mouth anymore.

tibby.dude

Executive Member
I wonder from where those people ,who are government's employees, got the money to bid.
The only place for that kind of funding would be either a consortium of banks or the Public Investment Corporation.

http://www.pic.gov.za

The Public Investment Corporation(PIC) on Tuesday denied having any deal with Koni Media to launch a takeover bid for media and entertainment group Johnnic Communications (Johncom, JCM).In the wake of widespread speculation regarding the PIC's involvement in funding Koni Media in its bid for Johncom, Brian Molefe, CEO of the PIC said: "We have not done a deal with Koni."
http://www.fin24.co.za/articles/default/display_article.aspx?ArticleId=1518-24_2215932