Mcdonald's app 90c boerie burger

adamr

Executive Member
Not high, hangovers. My friends remember and so does my husband. It was good hangover food.

I'm not the one with a bad memory.

Edit: Actually it's still in the cache for the WikiZero website.

... I give up ...

Suspect99

Expert Member
Not high, hangovers. My friends remember and so does my husband. It was good hangover food.

You remember the turkey bacon. Which is telling

saturnz

Honorary Master
Jings still coming up with gems

yesterday he was going on about halaal certification making Rainbow chickens uncompetitive and also using a dodgy reference

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master

So high as well as drunk then... good to know you party like a rock star...

McDonald’s has never had pork on its menu in SA ever... if you remember it then you are wrong, it’s simple

Jings

Honorary Master
I've yet to see proof McDonald's was halaal on all their menus before 2008, despite me proving otherwise.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I've yet to see proof McDonald's was halaal on all their menus before 2008, despite me proving otherwise.
You haven't actually proven anything. That wiki could have been edited by anyone and for any reason, for example accuracy.

Last edited:

WAslayer

mcd's website March 31st 2001...

there are no earlier entries unfortunately but, they have been Halaal since at least then.. the only earlier entries are for 1998 and 1999 and is a holding page for the domain..

mcd's.JPG

adamr

Executive Member
@jings what drugs were you on at the time ? Keen to try it out especially since it can make turkey taste like bacon

Jings

Honorary Master
mcd's website March 31st 2001...

there are no earlier entries unfortunately but, they have been Halaal since at least then.. the only earlier entries are for 1998 and 1999 and is a holding page for the domain..

View attachment 516531
Thanks, you're the only one that provided proof and not thrown about insults.

It seems like there would have been a rouge franchisee seeing as a number of my friends remembers the bacon in the mcmuffins.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Thanks, you're the only one that provided proof and not thrown about insults.

It seems like there would have been a rouge franchisee seeing as a number of my friends remembers the bacon in the mcmuffins.
The rest of us weren’t high on drugs and remembering something the was never the case

Suspect99

Expert Member
It just shows that you guys don't know the difference between turkey bacon and normal bacon without it being pointed out.