Mcdonald's app 90c boerie burger

Jings

Honorary Master
Well I’m not the one who is sticking to something that never existed
You seem to have an obsession with being high. Unless you actually lived the experience of my friends and I you will never know for sure, yet you seem so cocksure of yourself.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
You seem to have an obsession with being high. Unless you actually lived the experience of my friends and I you will never know for sure, yet you seem so cocksure of yourself.
I do.. being high is awesome and it lets ppl remember things that were never real... and yes I am cocksure of myself because mcds has never served bacon in this country

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan
I see the mcdonalds app basically have all the jalapeno chicken burgers off . Also what did you expect for 90c

Lupus

Honorary Master
As far as I can recall McDs in SA has always been Halaal so you got that a little backwards.
No they weren't halal until the mid 2000s, before that you could get bacon, I still remember a few mornings after a night out rolling up to McD and getting a proper mcmuffin.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
No they weren't halal until the mid 2000s, before that you could get bacon, I still remember a few mornings after a night out rolling up to McD and getting a proper mcmuffin.
We've already had definitive proof from WAslayer that they have been Halaal since at least early 2001.

Lupus

Honorary Master
We've already had definitive proof from WAslayer that they have been Halaal since at least early 2001.
Think I'm having a Mandela effect here, cause I swear there was breakfasts at McDonald in 2000/2001 but looking back breakfasts were only introduced in roughly 2007/2008.

cpu.

Expert Member
I see what your saying, but I like them. Just some good seasoned meat, fried onions and a bit of tomato sauce. Perfect in my mind.

And you paid 90c ffs
You're paying 90c on promotion. Ok for what you get, but not at normal price (whatever it is).