Me&you mobile pricing – the details

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Just had a look at the article, their data is more expensive than CellC's from what I can tell.

This is looking like more and more of a fail the more info that comes out about it.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Who's going to give it a bash..... Report back to us on voice quality

labratza

Expert Member
but the R300 for all you can eat calls is not to bad. I bill averages out at around R2000 a month so it will save me a crap load of $$$

Swa

Honorary Master
but the R300 for all you can eat calls is not to bad. I bill averages out at around R2000 a month so it will save me a crap load of $$$
What's the FUP? According to them there will be a limit so call centres and telemarketers can't abuse it but normal users can call as much as they like. So what's a "normal" user? Someone who calls 1 hour a day? Can't have it both ways as all you can eat and limited.

labratza

Expert Member
well I will ask before paying and if there no limit it will be a good reason to take them to ASA and they will loose the case

cerebus

Honorary Master
Hm what's the chances of signing up and they go out of business after six months so you get a heavily subsidized handset?

whatwhat

Executive Member
I'm more worried about the Ignition group behind them, wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Swa

Honorary Master
Any operator that doesn't focus on data primarily is a fail imho.

Xzib1t

Expert Member
Anyone want to hazard a guess at how long they will last?

I'd say 2 years, or they'll be forgotten like Virgin Mobile...