Me&YouMobile Unlimited Calls Stricter Fair Use Policy

falcon786

Executive Member
Bud they canceled my account a few months ago without so much as even a warning about data usage,very unprofessional and dirty behavior from them.

I'll see if I can link you to the thread and yes they did change their terms and conditions the week they canceled my account,initially there was no minimum usage amount now at least its a bit better because they tell you outright that there is a minimum usage amount and what that amount is i.e 50mb.

I'm still upset at them for canceling my account though.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
I see Me&You Mobile now tightening the screws:

https://www.meandyoumobile.co.za/#standard-fair-usage-policy

In addition to tightening up the conditions, there's a ridiculous requirement that you now need to use at least 50mb of data, which means that you have to spend more every month to comply

Why don't they just build that 50mb into the price in the first place!!!
More than likely it's so they can see it's real people using the package and not call centres and stuff.

falcon786

Executive Member
More than likely it's so they can see it's real people using the package and not call centres and stuff.
Well then it shouldn't be difficult for them to send real people one sms or on phone call to confirm/remind them rather than just randomly abruptly cutting of your service based on an unspecified line in their terms and conditions?:wtf:

I can understand why they do it and I have no problem with that,they should protect their business model from abusers,it's just how they go about doing it that really pisses me off.