Mecer 2400VA Inverter (Community Support)

RedViking

Nord of the South
I also bought that same system from Geewiz. 2400VA with the 2x deep cycle 105AH's.

My battery's seem to have kicked the bucket about 4months ago.. (when all these loadsheddings kicked in)

Think i might need 2 new battery's.
How long have you had it? Batteries should last at least 5 years

Napalm

Expert Member
How long have you had it? Batteries should last at least 5 years
Mine was shipped -=
28/05/2015Shipped

IVR-2400LBK KITMecer 2400VA Inverter + 2x 102Ah Battery (8 HOUR BATTERY LIFE) KIT - 1440W - Add wheels to battery box? : No
--Upgrade from 102ah high cycle to 105ah deep cycle battery (per battery)

RedViking

Nord of the South
Mine was shipped -=
28/05/2015Shipped

IVR-2400LBK KITMecer 2400VA Inverter + 2x 102Ah Battery (8 HOUR BATTERY LIFE) KIT - 1440W - Add wheels to battery box? : No
--Upgrade from 102ah high cycle to 105ah deep cycle battery (per battery)
Okay. That seems about right depending on how you cared, charged, discharged and maintained the batteries.

Goodluck trying to get batteries at the moment, even after lockdown. Prices are also going to be insane.

wingnut771

Executive Member
Okay. That seems about right depending on how you cared, charged, discharged and maintained the batteries.

Goodluck trying to get batteries at the moment, even after lockdown. Prices are also going to be insane.
i doubt we'll see loadshedding for a long time with the economy the way it's going so hopefully pricing will actually be quite competitive as they'll want to offload all that stock they ordered during the last fiasco. although, the batteries will probably be dead from sitting on the shelf for however long this lockdown is going to last.

RedViking

Nord of the South
i doubt we'll see loadshedding for a long time with the economy the way it's going so hopefully pricing will actually be quite competitive as they'll want to offload all that stock they ordered during the last fiasco. although, the batteries will probably be dead from sitting on the shelf for however long this lockdown is going to last.
I wonder sometimes how they store the batteries before it is shipped out and for how low they can store it.

MirageF1

Executive Member
I wonder sometimes how they store the batteries before it is shipped out ...
You forgot my debacle with the 2 Royal batteries I received from a well known online store both arrived dead as a Dodo at 9v ??!
I don't!

Cvnts obviously didn't even bother checking the voltage.

Question answered.